8. The Movement

(A/N: Suppose to be W's chapter, but I think its too early for her to appear... yet)

___________________________________________

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

[Gaahh....] - (Y/N)

I wake up feeling the hard cold floor under my head. Turning around to the side, my blood had dried up and seems to stick to my hair.

Of course, it felt uncomfortable, nothing more to say. Equivalent to the sticky feeling that my mouth will have if I forgot to brush my teeth.... disgusting.

[Waking up in Chernobog like this... What a great memory to keep] - (Y/N)

After sarcastically commenting to myself, I stood up and stared into the mirror.

Some of the blood was stuck and dried on my cheeks including my back was stained by it. Going over limits of my originium was a bad choice, but at least it is the best one out of all risky picks.

Even trying to breath is kind of difficult because of blood sticking to the walls of my nose.

[I guess a clean up it is then...] - (Y/N)

..................................................................

After a long shower... full of picking out blood from my nose, quite terrifying indeed. I changed my clothes with a fresh long black-grey checkered sleeve shirt and dark blue long trousers.

There was no need for extra clothing for a hot climate city like Chernobog. Going out with full types of clothes would get the wearer to experience heatstroke, I can assure.

I check the wall clock in my living room showing 8:53 p.m. meaning that the public hospital is open for visitors in several more minutes.

There is a dear person of mine I want to visit so, I quickly pocket in my phone and exit my apartment space.

*Lock!*

After locking the door as I glanced to my neighbour's side. Yesterday, the damn pizza store pulled out an arse move on me... Today, it is time to claim what is ours. My pizz- Crow's and my honey garlic pizza.

Taking a few steps to the right, I knocked on her door entrance.

*Knock* X4

A few seconds have passed as I have a feeling that there was no one was inside. I gave a few more knock and there was no response.

I guess she went out to do something...

Feeling a bit disappointed by Crow's absence, I lightly rub the back of my head and went to the elevator. Surprisingly, it was not busy considering the number of people living in the apartment block.

I entered and pushed the 'G' button as the soothing elevator music comes to play. If I found the security guard, I will give him a pat on the back and say, 'Nice taste'.

Now that I think about it... Seems like Crow did get to pay half of the pizza and I have to fully use my own cash. That means, MY PIZZA! Now, this is how a true Homo Sapiens (human) aka 'The Wise Man' truly thinks, like me.

But eating pizza alone is kind of sad. Well, the true purpose of me buying it was to give it to someone, which I cannot contradict.

I snapped out of my thoughts as the elevator shakes and came to a stop. The doors automatically open revealing a woman with a firm composure string inside.

For me, I summarize her appearance as 'A beauty with a touch of calmness'.