Chapter 14

Jennie's POV

"Unnie, wake up!!" A pillow was struck in my face. I immediately sat up seeing Chaeyoung holding a pillow.

I glared at her but she only rolled her eyes. "Aren't we gonna hangout today?"

"Yes! That's why Chaeyoungie was waking you up, Unnie!" Lisa squealed while running all around the room.

"You sleep like a rock." Chaeyoung commented making me frown.

"You didn't have to say that because I know." I crossed my arms and pouted. "Where's Jisoo, by the way?" I asked, noticing that the older girl isn't here.

"Oh. She's at the garage. 'Fixing' the car, she says." Chaeyoung emphasized the word fixing. I laughed and went to my closet.

"Ok... is she already dressed?" I asked. Looking through my closet in the process. Debating on what to wear today.

"Nope." Lisa answers.

"Do you guys have clothes?" I asked once again, eyeing he two of them. They both looked at each other before grinning at me. Have they become the same person now?

"Yeah, we do! My girl is always ready." Lisa back hugged Chaeyoung making Chaeyoung lean her head on Lisa's.

They're the cutest!

"Is everyone ready?" A voice from the door asks. We turned around to see who it was and the sight was unbearable. Well, for me.

The art before me was internally burning me. And gosh! She's so beautiful!

Here was Jisoo wearing a loose, sleeveless, white shirt making her undergarments seen partnered with ripped shorts that shows her delicious legs and having those sweat beads roll down her body was making my nose bleed and then to those milky leg-.

Kim Jennie, what were you thinking?!

"Jennie, your nose is bleeding!" Jisoo immediately took a napkin from my bedside table then pinched my nose with it. "Are you ok?" She asked. Worry evident in her eyes and voice.

I nodded my head because if I spoke, I'll sound weird. And the only weird one here is the maknae and the fake one.

"Are we still gonna hangout?" Lisa asked and Jisoo looked at me for confirmation. I nodded.

"I guess yes." Jisoo says and Lisa's excited squeal made me smile.

"Clean up already, Jen." She released the napkin and ruffled my hair. "If you wanted to check me out so badly, you could've said so." She whispered one last time before leaving me dumbfounded and turned on. I smirked.

"Why are you smirking like a horny teenager, Unnie?" Chaeyoung shakes my shoulders making my smirk fade.

"I wasn't smirking." I bluntly said before going to my bathroom.

...

"WOW! This place is amazing." Lisa kept running around the resort that my aunt owns. There were a lot of people for sure but the girls didn't mind at all.

"Killer view." Jisoo commented as she walked in the water. Looking at the crystal clear blue ocean.

"If you guys want, we could take a sleep here." I suggested earning shocked looks from them. "I mean, it is almost afternoon and the trip's-."

"That'd be great, Unnie." Chaeyoung hugged my side and I hugged her too. I saw Jisoo smile from my peripheral view.

"Me too!!" Lisa came running towards us and tackled us down to the ground. We laughed until 3 pairs of feet were in front of us. Interrupting our happy time.

We looked up and saw some muscular guys standing right in front of us with annoying smirks on their faces. They were handsome but not my type.

"Hey ladies." The guy wearing red shorts greeted us with a flirty smile. He raked his hair up to make the moment more... I don't know.

"Uh..." We looked at each other. Communicating with our eyes while these guys were just looking at us.

"Do you need anything, gentlemen?" Jisoo asked with irritation in her tone, centering us.

"Oh, it's nothing, Ms. Beautiful." The one wearing a grey shirt sent a wink to Jisoo.
And I swear I wasn't the only one who grimaced.

"Then... can you please leave, handsome?" Jisoo's flirtatious smirk got me turned on the second she did it. And the fact that she's wearing her bikini now, wasn't helping. And it's not only me.

Those three guys were now either licking their lower lip seductively or looking at Jisoo with lust. And that angered me. To them and this stupid hot girl in front of me.

"Sure, beautiful. Here's my cabin number." He handed Jisoo a card then smiled once again. "Feel free to come tonight." They left and we all released a sigh before looking at each other.

"What the hell was that..?" Chaeyoung voiced out when we all became silent for awhile.

Jisoo faced us and nervously laughed. "They're gone at least, right?"

We didn't move though for a minute but kicked her right after. Like all three of us. In the face, in the leg, and the body.

"Ow!... Ow!... Ok, stop already!... Ow, Jennie!... I didn't mean to turn them on... Ow! Shit!... I just wanted to practice my acting skills!" She cries out for almost a minute. We finally stopped and we could see big red spots on her arms and legs.

"You didn't have to act like that though..." I wiped the forming sweats in my forehead.

"Oh? Why so?" She asks. Sitting up from her position earlier. Smirking like some idiot. "Don't tell me you actually got turned on too." She stands up, walking to my direction in a slow pace.

"That's ridiculous." I backed away from her. The maknaes parted making a way for me.

"We'll keep her busy." Chaeyoung winked at me before the two giants tackled Jisoo down.

I sighed in relief. Hearing the grunts from the older girl, I ran to our villa.

...

"I'm freaking tired!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. It echoed throughout the room.

"Keep it down, Jen. You don't want the entire beach resort hearing your complaints." Jisoo says, still writing something on a paper.

"What are you doing? You have been writing there for quite a time now." I sat down beside her and tried to peek but she was covering it with her hair.

No one's in the room right now making the two of us alone, obviously. The maknaes in the other room.

She suddenly ripped the paper loudly making me yelp and jolt slightly on my chair. She stifled a laugh earning a glare from me.

"Let's go?" She fixes her things and offers her hand. I grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the beach. "Where we going?" She asked when I made her sit down on her seat forcefully.

"Somewhere." I simply said. She frowned at my statement but I only smiled at her. "Let's go!"

...