Part 15

I woke up and noticed warm brown eyes looking down at me with a smile.

"Darling?"

"Who are you?" I cocked my head to the side. His face fell completely, he looked at another man with blue eyes who looked just as confused. The warm brown eyes looked back down at me. there was deep sadness in the depths and my lips tugged up. I reached up and brushed his hair from his head.

"Your hairs longer." I smiled. He blinked before his eyes rolled and I giggled.

"That's not funny." He scowled.

"A little funny." I held my fingers up close together and just smiled. Kol lifted me to my feet. I swayed a little before I felt his strong hands on my waist.

"Head spins." I muttered.

"Stacey?" Kaleb asked me. I grinned.

"I was but I'm Jordan.....and OH MY....JEREMY!" I screamed.

Everything came flooding in, but I pushed most of it down and tried to focus on one thing at a time. Jeremy, he needed me. I turned to Kol, grabbing him.

"Jeremy?"

"Is alive." He answered.

I nodded and breathed out. Jeremy was alive, I could feel him kind of. I could also feel something else. I rubbed my chest and turned to Kol.

"Did it work?"

"Yes." He answered. I turned back to Kaleb and smiled.

"Thankyou." I smiled. "I need to get to Jeremy." I started to pace, walking inside, closer to Kaleb then back outside to Kol. I muttered a few things under my breath.

"Darling, breathe." Kol spoke and I looked at him and nodded. I took a few deep breaths in and felt a little better. I looked at Kaleb.

"I feel......different."

"That's to be expected." He nodded.

"Oh." I nodded and then rubbed my arms, trying to get my thoughts in order. It was hard, I had so many memories overwhelming me.

"Bringing someone back from the dead and erasing their memories, classy." Kol muttered from the door.

"Ripping into a human's neck, classy." Kaleb retorted.

"ENOUGH!" I shouted, feeling all these different emotions playing out. This was the last thing I needed right now. I touched my neck and turned to Kol. Guilt written over his face.

"You didn't mean to." I assured him.

"But I did."

"I'm here." I softly smiled at him.

"Jordan...." I cut him off.

"Say that again."

"Jordan?" he questioned, and I smiled. I was finally feeling myself. I ran over and threw my arms around his neck. Kol caught me, holding onto me. I pulled away suddenly.

"Elena?" I felt terror. Jeremy and Elena, how could I ever forget them?

"Still alive, well Bekah says so." Kol answered. I nodded and started to pace again. The front door opened, I turned to see Valerie and Lilly walk in. Lilly looked between, Kaleb, Kol and me. Valerie watched Kol intently. I felt this protectiveness run through me, putting my body between her and Kol. I had just gotten Kol back. I wasn't going to be losing him again.

"Stace?" Lilly had used her body to shield Valerie, just in case Kol would attack her.

"Jordan." I corrected quickly. We both stood protectively over the people we cared about. She nodded; eyes weary of Kol as she stepped forward.