Ch 54 - timetraveler's battle (part 2)

Obito's POV-

I knew my chances in this battle was very slim.
But that was when counting in the outcome.
It didn't mean that I couldn't at least partially hold my own against him.

I felt my chakra swirl around me, picking up leaves, and making winds.

With a push, the chakra intensified and created a crater around me.
My arms were being slightly burned by the chakra output, but I could handle it.

I hadn't used this before...I had never needed to..
Not till now...

"Of course you'd have one as well..." I heard Naruto mutter.

I looked up and saw that he took a small step back...he knew this technique far too well to be careless.

What worse...he had never seen mine...

"...currently, it's the only Way for me to beat you"

With that it rose.

A colossal humanoid creature made out of blue chakra that could be seen by the naked eye.

Susanoo....

I will admit I'd been hoping to get the chance to use it soon...but not like this...

"Are you strong enough to materialize the nine tails, Naruto?" I asked, in a way you ting him.
I knew he wasn't able to do it, not quite yet...but soon.
That's Why i had to end this faster than soon could come around.

"I may not be able to bring Kurama out! But I'm still strong enough to beat the crap out of you!" He said and leaped up towards the head up the Susanoo, where I was.

The head of the susanoo is what you'd call...the command center, or the bridge...

In an instant I materialized a pair of shuriken shaped like the symbol in the center of my mangekyou sharingan.

"If I aimed them just right..."

I threw it.

Naruto eyes widened as he saw one of them fly directly towards him.

If he didn't move he'd be ripped in half.

Or that's what he though.

He was making a clone, trying to get thrown out of the way in time.
But then the shuriken changed direction.

It was bent.

Naruto was count off guard, so when the shuriken collided with a tree, taking out a chunk of it, making it fall towards him, he wasn't ready to move, since he had delayed his clone.

He was caught under the trunk of the tree, smashing him back to the ground.

It only took a second for him to get up though, and I immediately lost sight of him.

He activated that speed again.

I couldn't pass through his attack if I didn't  see it coming.

Nice strategy Naruto...

Frantically I looked around.

Would he use a clone?
The truth seeking Balls?
One of his many different Rasengans?

The answer came in form of a truth seeking ball cracking though the armor of my Susanoo.
But the effort it took to crack the armor changed the collision course and the ball just barely missed me.

I was lucky...only a scratch on my cheek...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Naruto's POV-

Why was I so weak?

I used to be stronger than this!

I used to be able to fight him, and 6 tailed beasts all at once!

Now I was barely able to scratch him...

Dang I need Kakashi's help...

doʇS

There it was again...

That voice...

My voice, begging for it to end.

This isn't the time to have an extensional crisis!!

¡sıɥʇ op oʇ ʇuɐʍ £$€%#ʇ'uop no

Wrong!

I do want to do this!

I yearn for this, to see him bleed!
To see him die by my hands!!

ǝlɔɹıɔ lıʌǝ uɐ sı ǝʇɐH

....I know....I know it is...

....what am I doing?

And why can't I stop?!

It was as if I was seeing this battle through eyes that weren't mine...i had lidt control...
But it wasn't like before, when Kurama would take over my body...

No...this was a monster...
Not something sealed inside of me...it...was me.
To my very core.

No! It isn't me!!

doʇS

Stop...

doʇS

STOP!!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Third person POV -

Obito, who had no idea of Naruto's eternal struggle grew extremely worried when Naruto's body suddenly tumbled over onto the ground.

He looked to limp..almost dead

It could be a trap, but at that moment Obito just followed his instincts.

He quickly dismissed the susanoo and trudged over to Naruto.

"Naruto...what just happened? I didn't even hit you..." Obito said and picked up Naruto after making sure he was actually unconscious.

'Did he take more damage than I thought? When the tree hit him? Or maybe his tiny body can't actually handle the stress he's putting it through' Obito thought.

"Don't worry kid...we'll find a way to make things okay again" Obito said and began walked towards the entrance of training ground zero.

"Time to take you home"