Part 79

Days started passing by with Khushi increasing her business skills, she is a fast learner, and Shashi never expected her to be so dedicated when she has a passion for Fashion designing. He was with her in every step just in case if she has a problem to face but this certain person named Arnav Singh Raizada never gave him that chance to do so. He was there like a shadow with her, even when he is not around,

he made sure that she doesn't have to face anything. Shashi is so proud of them, for finding each other.

Now it's a weekend, and it's NK's engagement, with his long time girl friend. Khushi was as excited as she was for her engagement.

Shyam had been to hospital with Anjali to know her current condition, and what are the precautions to be taken. He had been patient so far, taking all her childishness while taking medicines but not anymore. She can't ignore her health, for the first time in his life, he gave a warning, and deadly warning to someone, and that someone was Anjali. He couldn't take it anymore her childish acts, so warned her "if she doesn't take the medicines correctly on time, and ignore your diet then, you are going to abort the baby", as he doesn't want to risk both of them. That was a best way to get her in control, though others felt that he was a bit harsh but she had to get the warning from one or the other, as no one has the heart to do that, Shyam ended up being the one. The result was, she started doing everything on time but stopped talking to Shyam, all she does is just hearing him and not responding, and Shyam found that to be cute. He is having his time with her in these moments. Though she is not talking to him, she sleeps only when he comes back to sleep on bed, and in his arms. She understood his concern but this kind of fights normally doesn't happen between them so she is just having fun in her own way.

Khushi selected a light weight saree for Anjali to NK's engagement, as all she has are a bit heavy and make her tired at this time.

All came as couples to NK‟s engagement, Arnav-Khushi, ShyamAnjali, Priya-Aman, Shashi-Garima, Ashish-Aisha and MayankShruthi.

NK‟s parents are bit strict, that's the reason he is more close to his grandparents, and when his granny passed away he got more close to his grandfather.

Khushi had to control herself a lot from saying anything; all she did was to put a smile and met everyone whom his parents introduced her, others, including NK having hard time not to laugh seeing her expression.

Finally, she got rid of that meet and greet, so came back to the table where this gang occupied in a corner, and sat between Aman and Arnav. She leaned her head on Arnav, and sighing hard with closed eyes, except Arnav all smiled as her eyes are closed and Arnav didn't because, even he moves a muscle she will get to know. So to avoid that, he offered a glass juice, but only after confirming that it is only juice.

Anjali: why you don't like meeting people? And parties?

Khushi: I love parties, but not the ones with gossiping ladies and show off people, sorry to say this but I can't stand that, so to avoid them I don't go to official parties. Don't mind me!

Priya: I agree, when I first attended one of those office parties, I got bored like hell. I never thought it would be that boring, instead being at home and doing nothing can be more entertaining.

Anjali laughed. She observed that NK is looking around to find his fiancé who is with his mother, making her meet everyone; she smiled when their eyes met.

Anjali: looks like, Lavanya is all set to impress your mother in this one day itself.

NK: I thought I had to train her, how to behave in front of my mother but I don't know what exactly happened, from last week they got close, like they start keeping secrets from me.