Chapter 38: Hakone

The next day, we were all mortified by the news. First Overhaul, then the League of Villains, and now the Sinister Six? Everyone was afraid.

But no one was more terrified than me. The people that had killed my father had now triple their numbers. All of my enemies had grouped together.

Each one of them were a formidable foe by themselves, but as a group? Could they even be stopped? I was starting to panic with every second that went by that I thought about it.

Tsu and I ate breakfast together, with Kaminari and Koda in the background. She could tell I wasn't myself.

" Are you alright? You're really quiet, kero. " She asked, looking at me a little worried.

I put on a fake smile and nodded, " Yeah, I'm fine don't worry. "

She didn't stop worrying and persisted, " What's wrong? "

I stopped with the fake smile and sighed, staring down into my bowl of cereal.

" I just... I'm honestly scared of those villans... I've fought them individually and they're all super strong. Well, I haven't even seen what Yuto can do...

But I've been beaten by Haruto- I mean Kirakiri. Amarito nearly beat me. I didn't even properly fight Kaiyo and she got away from me...

What am I gonna do if they come after me? Or you? Or anyone at the dorms? If they killed my dad I'm obviously the target, and that means it's my fault if you get hurt! "

She put her hand on my arm and was about to say something, opening her mouth to speak, before Kaminari piped up.

" Hey don't worry about us! If they even thought about coming here we'd beat em up real good! And if that bone girl gives us trouble we can throw Mineta at her! "

He grinned and gave me a thumbs up, and it did get a little chuckle out of me. Mineta probably would be good to diffuse Kaiyo if ever we fought.

After making sure no one else was going to interrupt, Tsu reaffirmed what Kaminari said.

" Kaminari is right. If they came to U.A. campus, they'd be overwhelmed with numbers. There's no way they could beat all the pros and us too. "

I ran my fingers through my hair and groaned, " I know, I know, realistically they have no chance. But I'm just a worrier by nature. I'm overly cautious, always thinking the worst things will happen... "

" That's not always a bad thing, kero. You'd probably make a good leader with that sort of mentality, you'd keep everyone safe. " She replied, trying to bring my mind from the topic to something more positive.

I was still anxious at heart but I smiled a bit more genuinely. I looked up at her and she smiled back at me, squeezing my arm. We went back to eating and were finished pretty soon.

Since it was a Sunday, we didn't have much we needed to do. The raid gang were obviously taking a day off after what happened the previous day.

The thing that was most frightening was the fact that the people that took Overhaul's hands were beaten and humiliated. And Overhaul was a force to be reckoned with himself.

The Sinister Six were truly something to be afraid of. At the time, that's what I assumed their motive was, to strike fear into people. But then I thought it may have been to appease Kirakiri.

Tsu and I went up to my room, and just relaxed for a while. Well, she relaxed, I did some weight lifting. She read a book and we talked about a few things in between.

After a little while of her glancing up at me and not saying much, she got out her phone and started looking something up. About ten minutes later, she stood on her feet.