Story Synopsis

Distance Between Hearts

Story Synopsis

Distance Between Hearts

Story Synopsis

Two Childhood friends..

Sweet memories, growing up together but with time, everything changed slowly...

One person was irritated with the way her childhood friend became an incorrigible womanizer, while other person enjoyed getting her irritated..

One person was scare to express her love while another never realized his love for her...

Unexpected circumstances bound them together..

But they learn to live with each other and began to see each other with different light...

They felt blessed...

But...

Life would have been beautiful if there was no misunderstanding ...

One was scare to being rejected whereas another one was guilty to break his promise...

Results....

Heartbreak and Realization...

Both of them became ready to SACRIFICE their LIFE for the other ONE'S sake,,..

Once she was an open book for him but now, He did not able to get a glimpse of her inner soul..

Once she was able to read his unspoken words but now, she fails to recognize his voice...

Will he ever be able to cross the path for her?

Will she still stands for Him opening her heart and ready to forgive him?

Or

The Distance Between Hearts remains for their entire lifetime...

To know more, Join me with the Journey of an everlasting Love saga...

Khushi Basu

And

Arnav Roy Chowdhury

In

Distance Between Hearts

(Will True Love Win Against All Odd?)

Love and regards...

Your Story teller

Mamree

03.03.2020