Part 70

Rishi gulped by seeing arnav here which is totally unexpected, it can be called as he fell in his own trap. Arnav narrowed his eyes to him, with stern tone he asked, What u doing here... Rishi was still in shock with arnav presence, he dono what reason to give him if he said real reason means he know very well next minute he wanna be in hospital, each minute arnav anger rising in rishi quietness, khushi held his hand to calm down and also she was successful in it. Arnav asked again with controlling his anger, I m asking u something rishi.... Rishi said with stammer voice, oh... actually... I came here to call khushi because all are waiting for her, ceremony going to starts so only.... Arnav replied, k v ll come u just go now. Rishi feet instantly starts to run from there by using this great chance without any damage.

Time started for ceremony, everything was ready anjali was waiting on her room for khushi but preethi and anusha only came there to bring her down. Anjali came with them she was sad due to absence of her brother, she don't like to do this engagement without his presence, and also thinking abt khushi what making her to get late, worry and confusions are going on her mind, it was the time where they going to exchange their rings. Preethi called khushi number but she cut her call, preethi was puzzled what happen to her. When they going to slid the ring on each other finger, they heard a voice " without us" which is ringed on all ears by lovely pair who were standing in the entrance of that hall.

Arnav and khushi entered his home as a lovely couple, arnav was looking handsome and dashing in his three piece suit, black color giving hot look to him, his doll was looking gorgeous as angel and stunning. When they came all the guest attention went towards them who were killing them with their hotness and beauty, everyone looking at the couple with awww.... Their pair is just made for each other. His family members were shocked and surprised to see them, no one dono abt arnav arrival. His family members were happy to see him, their worries got vanished. Anjali was the most happiest person now she can exchange their ring happily with her brother presence. Both the buddies are smiling at them, they know family members have lot of questions in their mind regarding arnav and how they came together here......

Nk : di I have one doubt

Anjali: what Nk ...

Nk: you said its ur engagement but I don‟t feel like that......

Anjali: got confused, but what made u feel like that

Nk: see ur brother, by seeing them I m thinking engagement is not for u, its for them, they just looking like prince and princess....

Anjali: with smile, ofcourse they are prince and princess only.......

All are smiling by hearing this conversation but one soul burning in anger but who cares him, finally elders told to exchange their rings, they finally slid their rings on their future better half finger with huge applause. All are happy and blessed them. They hugged each other with their parents with blessing by touching their feets, they also blessed them whole heartedly, youngsters just shared their hug with each other.

Now everyone surrounded arnav with lot of questions which were cooking in their mind till now, When u came.... How u came.... Why din attend our call... how u came with khushi now... why u din come soon.... What happened to that problem which u went for... Arnav was amused to see this crazy family who were throwing lot of questions at same time each one. Khushi was giggling to see his state, arnav gave angry glare, she shut her mouth with her hand. Atlast arnav shouted without tolerating their questions one by one without giving gap to answer, will u all shut ur mouth now.... Full silence prevailed there, he said calmly, yeah my work finished well it take late regarding court issues so only I cant able to arrive early now everything over, nd I went to my doll home because I know here ll be full hustle bustle so I cant do anything peacefully, when I reached she was also there, v got ready and came here, now plz stop ur questions I m already feeling tired due to this long journey, by saying he went to his room.

Now anjali noticed khushi who were wearing a elegant dress which she never seen, she asked khushi abt her dress, she replied with blush by remembering their sweet moments how he made her wear dupptta, his touch on her bare waist now also she getting goosebumps while thinking this, di... arnav brought this for me... Anjali was happy to hear but to tease her, oh... today my engagement but my chote bought this beautiful dress for u, for me nothing just empty hand, u stole my chote heart na... Khushi hitted with same blush. Di... plz... Anjali pinched her cheek affectionately nd hugged her.

Youngsters started to form a gang, elders are busy in their own talks. Anjali, khushi, akash, Nk, payal, lavanya, vishal all are talking with teasing and pulling their legs, Nk who was talkative person became numb in lavanya presence and beauty he was observing her each and every expression while she talking and laughing. Akash and payal just stealing their glance with cute smile. All having fun talks, while they were talking rishi came from somewere, he pretend to slip and fall on khushi but to his bad luck, arnav who came down to join them pulled her with him unaware of rishi, rishi fell on lavanya, now Nk anger raised, lavanya gave tight slap to rishi, which made Nk to smirk but all are shocked, anjali was panicked to see rishi state who was standing like statue with his hand on his cheek which is red due to that strong slap, Anjali asked sorry to rishi on behalf of her and introduced rishi to lavanya that he was brother of vishal it happened accidentally, still lavanya not felt guilty for slapping him, she din like it when he falls on her he deserve that slap, but she asked, sorry just for fake, What can rishi do now he just said, its k.. Arnav and khushi are giggling each other by seeing his face. Today for him good luck just he got slap, if arnav came to know abt his intention or if he fall on khushi means he cant imagine his state in his dream also .............