Part 2

Arnav: khushi give arushi to me I will hold her.

Khushi: arnavji she is so small u can't hold her properly.

Arnav: I will hold her give  her. I am her papa.

Khushi think sometime. Be careful ok. extend ur hands I will place her. arnav extend his hands khushi place baby in his arms arnav hold her securely.

Arnav look at arushi carefully.

Khushi: arnavji y u look at her like that.

Arnav: khushi she looks like u not me. u say she will look like us.

Khushi smile no arnavji she looks like us. See her eyes are  like yours.

Arnav: really. I have beautiful eyes like her.

Khushi: s arnavji. u have  beautiful eyes. she lean and kiss his eyes.

Arnav giggle and say khushi u also have very beautiful eyes he kiss her eyes and beautiful lips. He lean to peck her lip. His kiss is very innocent but khushi felt shy. her cheeks become red.

Khushi: ok make her lay in bed.

Arnav: no I want to kept her with me.

Khushi: she is sleeping arnavji. after she wake up u will play with her. give  her. she make arushi lay in bed.

Sandhya and nani come inside of their room.

Nani: khushi bitiya doctor told to bring u to hospital. U need to be hospitalized for 2 days.

Arnav: y nani. Khushi is fine. y u take her to hospital.

Sandhya: arnav before some time khushi have pain na. so doctor aunty told to bring her to hospital to do her check up.

Arnav: ok, khushi I will also come with u.

Nani take arushi in her arms while sandhya help  Khushi to stand up. Khushi can't stand properly. She winch In pain.

Arnav rush to her khushi what happen to u.

Sandhya: nothing arnav. She have some pain in leg. She can't walk properly.

Arnav lift her In his arms y u walk when u have pain in u r leg. Come I will take u.

Khushi: arnavji leave me. I can walk.

Arnav: no come he went out of room. nani and sandhya smile they follow them.

.................

In hospital,

Doctor: mrs.raizada she is little weak. atleast 2 days she will be here. after that u take her to home.

Sandhya: ji doctor.

In room,

Arnav: khushi when she will open her eyes.

Nani: chote she is small baby. most of the time she will sleep only.

Arnav sit beside his baby watching her.

Khushii he exclaimed.

Khushi taken back hearing his exclaimed sound. What happen arnavji.

Arnav: khushi arushi looked at me, see how she is looking me.

Khushi smile s arnavji she looks at  u.

Arnav: khushi I want to play with her.

Khushi: arnavji now only she wake up. She is so small u can't play with her. after some months u will play with her.

Arnav: but u say I will play after she wake up.

Khushi: woo

Nani: chote see today only she born. She can't play with u. don't be adomnant ok.

Baby start to cry.

Nani: khushi bitiya she must be hungry feed her. nani take baby place her in khushi lap.

Khushi: woo nani she look arnav.

Nani: chote come.

Arnav: where. I want to be with khushi.

Nani: chote we go canteen I buy icecream for u. come. She take arnav outside. Khushi start to feed arushi.

........

After eating icecream arnav and nani come to room. sandhya sit with khushi.

Arnav look baby. amma she again sleep.

Sandhya: s arnav. Maa doctor told khushi will be here for 2 days. U and arnav go home. I stay with khushi.

Nani: ok.

Sandhya: khushi bitiya I inform to u r babuji about u r delivery. He felt so happy. They tell soon they come from their yatra.

Khushi: ji maa.

Nani: chote come let's go home.

Arnav: no I will stay with khushi only. U go home.

Khushi: arnavji go home. I come soon there. Nani can't stay home alone.

Arnav: how I sleep without u.

Khushi look sandhya and nani. Woo arnavji tomarrow u come see the baby. today u go home please. u will do anything what I say na.

Arnav: ok. give my good night kiss I will go.

Khushi felt embrassed seeing sandhya and nani. Arnavji

Arnav: what give my kiss. Sandhya and nani smile they went out of room.

Khushi: arnavji I told u many times don't ask kiss infront of maa and nani na.

Arnav: y. I will ask anything when I want. I don't care about anyone. give my kiss.

Khushi kiss his cheek and say good night.

Arnav kiss her back and wish her. he went near to baby kiss her cheek. Arushi papa go home mamma send me. I come tomarrow ok.

He went out of room looking khushi and nani.