Part 2

Shashi shouted, Khushi...Khushi din give any response. He can't able to see this state of this room and his daughter, he looked at his daughter with disgusted look. He went and sprinkled water on her face. Khushi felt difficult to open her eyes, her head were aching badly she held her head and looked at her dad. She was surprised and uttered, dad.. Saying she tried to get up her dad turned his face to other side.

Khushi was shocked realizing her state, she looked at her room and shock was understatement. She held her sheet till her neck, She cant think straight anything due to her head ache. Her dad asked, what were you doing here Khushi... What was this..with whom you slept here...this is what we taught in your life, shame on you Khushi... Khushi eyes started to shed tears, dad I don't know anything... I don't know how I came into this room.Trust me dad... Her dad looked at her in anger, trust...after seeing all this things how can I trust you, in your husband hotel itself you booked room on his name and having affair with someone. Khushi nodded her head as no with heavy tears, by clutching her sheet with

one hand, held her dad hand with other saying, dad believe me I... Her dad pushed her hand by shouting, don't touch me... You not only cheated your husband, you cheated our family too...If they allow go and live in your law home otherwise go and die somewhere, but don't show your face to us... saying he went from there before going out he looked at shyam, he can't able to meet his eyes so he just went out in disgusted thought about his daughter. Khushi called her dad many times but he went without turning to look at her, due to her nude state she can't run behind him. She broke down with tears by holding her sheet which is the only material she have.

Shyam who was standing silent still, called her name, Khushi... Khushi looked at him with tears which were flowing without stopping, with sobs she said, Shyamji... I don't know... anything.. Please believe...me.. Shyam said with concern face, first wear your dress I will wait outside...I trust you don't cry. Khushi looked him with surprise as well as happy, her dad itself din believe her words but she married to this man just one week before, he trusting her words. But she still don't know what happened with her yesterday night. She felt guilty thinking till now her husband itself din touched her but now all this. Who brought me here, who booked this room, her body shivered when she thought about some one removing her dress. Lot of questions arising in her mind but no answer for any questions.

Khushi came to shyam after dressing who waiting for her at outside. Khushi said with tears, I m sorry shyamji.. I never thought to cheat you I really don't know how I came to this room, I din remember anything... When you went to meet your friends someone gave juice to me, after drinking it I din remember anything, trust me shyamji... He replied, Khushi calm down...may be someone trapped you, you don't think about this too much, forget this. Khushi said with pain, but dad... He replied assuring her, don't worry I will talk with him...now he is just angry because situation like that. Khushi said with overwhelmed, I m really blessed to get husband like you. He just smiled at her. They started to go home while going shyam told her not to say anything about this to anyone. Khushi felt guilty more but she know if she says what will be family reaction.

They reached home soon, he parked his car and asked her to come with him, without going towards front side, he brought her from back side way. Silently went to their room shyam said, Khushi if anyone asked you just tell them nite we came late from the party so you waked up late. Khushi nodded. Shyam went to do one call, Khushi thanked god for giving shyam as her husband but she din not know tonite what stored for her.