0.0

•WARNING: boy and boy, bullying, homophobic comments, smut and lord of it, strong language, cutting, talk of suicide, talk of depression, talk of rape

1.6 has been made private so you'll have to follow me to read it.

~~~

Teen!louis & teen!harry

Slight fem!louis

Harry tops (always)

~~~

In which Louis gets picked on for coming out as gay. Harry moves to town, becomes popular, and fakes as Louis's boyfriend. Only thing is- Harry's straight as hell.

~~~

Louis shouldn't have done it.

Truth be told, everyone has regrets.

Louis Tomlinson's biggest regret was coming out of the closet.

Yeah, he was gay.

How could people not have seen it before?

Louis was obviously a twink.

In fact, it was so obvious, that Louis didn't even need to come out to his mother.

He'd just come home one day in grade eight saying, "Mum, I am crushing on someone," and she'd replied with, "That's great, honey, what's his name?"

Simple, but effective.

Louis was always the popular type. And even after he came out, he was never physically beaten on.

It was merely the names.

Fag.

Queer.

Transgender.

Cockslut.

Louis's never been able to stomach people calling him names for very personal reasons.

Louis resorted into locking his seventeen-year old self in his bedroom the summer after he came out, not preparing to start the new school year- his last school year.

That is, until he meets someone who was going to change Louis's opinion.

On everything.

~~~

I'm so fucking excited for this, ugh.

QOTC:

Any ideas on Louis's 'personal reasons' for not liking name calling? It's not anything complex, take a guess if you'd like.

PQOTC:

What is the thing you hate most in the world?

MA:

People.

I

Fucking

Hate

People

Like no joke, I'm not even playing. I might love you as a person, and I'm not saying I hate you, but I just hate people.

Period.