Part 20: Please I Do Not Want a Heart:

Kaleid, the Butler had moved my crib near the window this time. Though there are still quite a good distance, probably to make sure I don't climb out of the crib and fall outside from the window; but, I can see the outside very well now.

It has been couple weeks since the big human had returned, and all he did was the paperworks on his desk that seems not decreasing in spite of his butler's help.

Couple days ago, the crown prince came to visit again and played with me. Then I overheard that he is going back to the South to secure the land near the border.

'The handsome brother is gone.'

I am kinda bummed about it, he is such an eye candy. Even though he is identical to our father, he does not have a over muscular body. He is more on the nicer tone. Probably because he is still young, but he is so adorable for this grandma soul. When he cried the first time we met, I just want to woo him.

'Sigh, I am old, he awakens my grandma instinct.'

I sat down on my crib and feel the breeze on my face and listen to the swaying of the trees and grasses outside.

'This is the perfect life for this grandma baby.'

"Princess, I am worried that you will grow into a introvert princess in the future."

'I am introvert, mind your own business Kaleid. I am happily minding my own. My dream is to be rock. Don't worry, I'll be a pretty rock when you guys sell me off.'

Ever since I overheard that conversation they had about sending me away, I tried not to be attached to them, just like when it was the Queen's maids who was taking care of me. Kaleid got a bit worried because I smile a lot less.

I just don't feel like it. I was quite a bit happy when I met this new people, but I kinda growing conflicting emotions now. Especially, when I saw how he gently treated his son. Even if I am the first princess in a millenium, sons are still better than daughters.

My goal in life is to not assume and expect anything. I will live life like a rock.

I was enjoying my soon to be rock life when Kaleid showed up. I look back at him with a look of 'go away'.

"Princess, you are looking more like your father, as the day goes by."

'That is hardly a compliment.'

"Here princess, books and crayons, your genes are far advance than normal kids. I can see that you are getting bored each day."

I looked at the stuff he put inside my crib. There are kid's story books and blank papers with crayons. I look up to the Butler, and he showed a face of anticipation.

'Arrgg, I have to entertain you time to time, huh? Well you been taking care of me real good.'

I grabbed a crayon and a blank paper, and start scribbling.

"Princess!"

'I don't wanna look up, for sure he is making such a daddy face.'

"You guys are making such a racket here."

The big human seems got intrigued of what we are doing.

"Look my Lord, the princess knows how to hold the crayon properly, and she knows how to use it."

'Arrgg, I messed up.'

I totally forgot, I was a neglected princess and should still be dumb with everything else and just know how to act like a stone.

My frozen body, slowly looked up to the big human, his eye are full of doubt.

'You are not that smart, and you been boiling your brain, day and night with all those documents, don't mind me, please.'

I chanted to myself. However, I think I really screwed up. This man's instinct must have been heightened beyond a normal person due to his experience with war and combat. Men like him will not stop until he knows why his instincts are tingling.

"My Lord, what is wrong?"

Kaleid showed concern since the big human did not respond or seems excited.

"No, I feel like, I don't know, I am trying to grasp it. Magdalene said, Clover seal bearers are reincarnated souls."

'What?!'

The voice I heard in the garden warned me about the seal being known to others. It seems this seals are very important, but since my mother ended up dead, doesn't it mean, I am next?

'What should I do?'

I start scribbling on the crib itself. I took a quick glance and the two men is just observing me.

"It would be bad, if she was a reincarnated soul, My Lord."

'Why would it be bad? Are you guys going to kill me then?!'

The big human sighed, "that would be another big problem, if she did become the next Clover seal bearer then-".

Before he could finish his sentence, I pushed the crayon in my mouth and start chewing it.

"Princess!! That is dirty!"

The big human hurriedly grabbed my hand and took the crayon and then throw it across the room.

'Blaahhh, it taste like wax.'

It seems that divert their attention.

"Princess, please do not put anything in your mouth besides food." Kaleid start reprimanding me.

I just suck my thumb and tilt my head.

"You must be hungry princess, please excuse me my Lord to pick some snacks and tea for you too."

I took a quick side glance to the big man. He is starting to pick out the crayons out of my crib.

"You are not allowed to use this, until you know what you can put inside your mouth." He firmly said and walk to the other side of the room to toss away the crayons.

'I am sorry crayons.'

I hope this kinda made them not think I am a reincarnated person. According to the last words of my mother, it is dangerous if people finds out that I am a seal bearer. Also, when I think about it, this guy will be selling me off, because I am useless, he might change his mind if he finds out I have the seal.

I feel that the big human is back on observing the little me. I just sat like a stone while sucking my thumb and stare on the book I was scribbling on. When I did not make any movement, I felt that his hand came down to my crib and that made me flinch a little bit.

"This how you turn a page."

'Oh, you were trying to teach me how to read a book. Though I know that already, I am just acting like I don't.'

But I copied his movement, and lift a page. However I made sure, I tore a part of the page. I did a quick side glance, just to see his reaction.

"Hmmm." He nods then went back to his desk.

I sighed quietly, 'Damn, this is hard.'

Probably until I reach a certain age, I should keep chanting, I am a stone, I am a stone... That might helps in a lot of ways.

I flipped another page.

'Mother, I am living true to your wishes, I have grand dreams and will keep living on as a stone.'

I smirk and lifted another page.