-6-

"are you okay?"- Namjoon asked making me go back to reality and stand up. He put himself up too, following my move.

"Yeah, don't worry about it"- I said walking past him.

"Where are you going?"- he asked.

"Find a place to sleep"- I said with certainty.

"Y/N... let's go back..."

"Nop, I don't want to"- I said sitting on the ground with my back against ba tree and closed my eyes. I heard Namjoons steps getting closer and his body sitting next to mine. There was a little silence but he broke it.

"Have you ever wondered why my wings are black?..."- Namjoon asked with a soft tone, making me look at him.

"I was banned from my kingdom...my dad expelled me..."- Namjoon said and it made my heart ache for him.

"You said you didn't have parents..."- I said, remind myself of what he had said before.

"And I don't...my mother died 3 years ago and my father doesn't consider me his child...he tried taking people's powers so that he can have more for himself. As angels, people were suffering from it. Not only they were weakened enough to not live their lives normally, like having food or other simple spells, but they were also struggling to find their identity. Powerless angels start to be unable to fly...they felt like they were losing themselves. So...I decided to step in to save my people and start a revolution to take the crown from my father. Unfortunately, it didn't work like I planned He found out because my brother told him...the person I trusted the most....I know he was just scared of my father so I don't really blame him... so, after that, I got banned from the kingdom...by my father...do you think family does that? He could've at least send me to the dodgems, but he send me away to be all by myself..."

"I'm so sorry Namjoon..."- I said after hearing his story.

"Don't be... I'm going to find her, so she can defeat my father, take the crown and I can be back in the kingdom"

"Who is 'she'?"- I asked looking for an explanation.

"There's a story about an Angel who was sent to the Earth on a mission but ended up falling in love with someone and had a child with him. But, she didn't know who he really was. He turned out to be a fallen Angel. So the child that they had has both powers of a Pure Angel and a Fallen Angel. She is unique and is stronger than any of us. That's why I'm in this school...if my research is right, she is about my age and lives around here."

"Oh... that's why you always look at girls...so not a pervert, uh?"- I joked and he chuckled.

"Well, let's just sleep"- he said still chuckling.

I feel honored that he told me all this so he could give me some comfort after all the situation. I think because of that, I wanted to tell him my story. So I spoke, making him look at me.

"Jenna's right...my dad's a murderer...when I was a kid...my father, I mean my biological father, would beat my mom, drink, yell, all kinds of horrible things...one day I got home...and my mom was laying on the ground on a pool of blood...I screamed, asking for help, my dad heard and approached me with a knife... He put it against my arm cutting it, but somehow my mother got up, stopped him and ran away with me...weeks later he went to prison... after a few years, my mother met Andrew, the man who I truly consider to be my father. He could've ignored my existence, cause he wasn't obligated to take me in... instead he treats me like a princess and makes sure I always feel okay... that's why I let Jenna do anything with me...cause I can't let him be sad because of me...my dad works for hers."

"You're a good person"- Namjoon said, grabbing my hand to give me comfort.

For a moment we looked at each other. Then we came back to reality, cleared our throats and looked away as we moved our hands. I think I'm getting sick, my heart feels weird. Maybe it's the cold forest air.

****

I was asleep when a ray of sun stung my eyes making them open. Once I woke up, I feel a weight on my shoulder. Namjoon must have fallen asleep and fell on my shoulder. This guy is heavy. I got up and he fell on the ground.

"What? what happened?"- he woke up confused.

"What happened is that your head weights more than my whole body..."

"Well actually, I made an IQ test the other day and I got 148. Is that a lot?"- he said making me look at him in disbelief. He is an asian Albert Einstein.

"Nop...it's average...like mine off course"- I said sarcastically.

"Oh...I thought it was good... nevermind c'mon let's go back they must be worried"- he said not understanding I was joking with him. Pff, yeah, so smart he can't even understand a joke. 148 IQ my ass.

"Wait wait! Look at this view"- I said making him stop as I was blown away by such breath taking beautifulness.

"Wanna fly over it?"- Namjoon said with a smile showing his pretty dimples.

"Oh! Can we?!"

He put his wings out making me look at every detail of it. Suddenly he picked me bridal style.

"Don't get your hopes high, I'm just taking you high"- Namjoon said the pun smiling.

"Wait..did you just make a joke?"- I joked and he started flying.

The view is taking all my air out...or maybe it's the air pressure... either way, it's so beautiful from up here. This feeling is scary but exciting. Even after he landed, I can't stop smiling.

"That was so cool! Can we do that again?"- I said and he chuckled.

"Not now, we should go back...teachers will worry"

"I don't really want to..."- I said.

"I know, but someday you'll have to"- he said and he's right. He started walking and I followed him, but my smile from that ride couldn't seem to go away.

Once we came back to the camping Jimin came running to us.

"Y/N! Are you crazy?! I was worried sick! Are you hurt?!"

"Calm down, Jimin. I'm fine"- I said.

"Wait...why are you smiling?...What did you two do in the woods during the night?!?"- Jimin asked.

"What do you think?"- I said winking my eye. Of course I was joking and he knew it. He is my best friend.

****