Departure

Sorry about my schedule right now! Making me a bit slow on updates.

I'm literally so lazy and since I've assumed you've all watched Age of Ultron,

you know what happens in the huge fights scene.

Soooo..I'm just gonna skip over it:)

We had fought hard to protect Sokovia. We evacuated it's citizens, but the city still fell. Ultron was dead.

And I was still working on believing Jarvis was now a walking, talking..thing? He looked like a robot human.

"I hate talking to people." I muttered.

"Then let us do the talking." said Tony.

"And what are you going to say to all those people after we dropped a city out of the sky?" I asked. "Are we going to tell them some psycho robot, you made, became aware and wanted to destroy all humanity?"

"SHEILD will think of something." said Natasha calmly.

I sighed deeply. Since the fight was over, I figured I start phase 1 of my plan. Maybe I'd leave tonight since everyone was so distracted.

"I'm going to go get a drink." I lied. I stood up and left to my room to pack what I needed. I packed my new suit Tony made for me, extra clothing, a gun, and a couple knives. I stuffed it all into a small duffel bag and zipped it up.

I looked online for plane tickets. Many cheap one were available but wouldn't leave until morning. Maybe if I leave now, I could wait at the airport and just sleep on the plane.

But how could I sneak guns and knives on board without getting arrested?

Instead I called Fury.

"Hello?" he asked.

"It's Agent Romanoff. I had a question. Do you think you could fly me over to Russia?"

<><><><><><><>

Thankfully, he said yes. He'd fly have a plane fly me over and he wouldn't tell the others. Of course I had to explain to him why, but I mostly just lied so he wouldn't follow my trail.

"I owe you one." I said and hung up. I'd drive over to base and hop on a quinjet.

I grabbed my bag and ordered a taxi. I snuck through the halls, trying to avoid being seen by anyone.

"Where you headed? Secret lover perhaps?" asked Tony from behind me. He casually sipped his whiskey.

I mentally groaned. "No. Just need a little distraction right now." I lied.

"Just say sex." 

"W-wha? No, no, no, Tony. I was just gonna hang out where ever." I stopped him.

"Mhm. Enjoyy." he said with a wink, then walked off. At least he was easy to get away since he was drunk.

I called a Taxi to pick me up in Hell's Kitchen. It was a more...raggety place but I couldn't be seen getting into a Taxi in front of the tower. It was an easy, fast paced walk to Hell's Kitchen and I didn't mind the quietness.

I sat in a darkened area across from a bar. My ride shouldn't be here for another 10 minutes so I figured I'd wait. Above me, I heard rustling and looked up to see a dark figure holding some item. It wasn't a gun or anything, though.

I shrugged it off as a possible crack-head trying to make their living off the streets.

My phone began to ring and I deeply sighed. Natasha.

"Hey, sis." I greeted casually.

"Where are you? I was trying to look for you." she said.

"Oh. I just went out. A little look at the stars. I'll get back to the tower soon, okay?" I lied.

She sighed. "Okay. Be safe."

I hung up and stuffed my phone away. I saw the Taxi pull up nearby. I got up and yanked on the handle to open the door. It opened but made my old wound hurt.

It was healing fine, but fighting Ultron tore it open a bit. It keeps bleeding and aches as my body fights an infection. The healing process hurts now too, which is just great.

"Where to, ma'am?" the driver asked.

I gave him an address just walking distance from the compound. I would get out and walk the rest of the way.

I sat in the back seat in complete silence. It was great as well. I began to like silence a lot nowadays.

My eyes fought to stay open during the long ride. But finally, we, sorta, arrived.

"Thanks." I said and gave him a gracious tip. He nodded to me and drove off. I secured my bag closer to me and began to short journey.

I was stopped at the front gates, asked to identify myself.

"Agent Tiana Romanoff. I have Fury's permissiom." I told the guards. They talked over their radio to assure my info and reason was valid. I was let in and I headed straight for the back end. To the planes.

I was caught off guard as someone approached. "What are you doing here at hours like this? And why are you walking?" asked Agent Hill.

"A personal business trip." I assured.

"I don't remember any being scheduled for any agents, Agent Romanoff." she emphasized my name.

I laughed lightly. "Last minute."

I had a feeling she knew I was up to no good. She'd probably call the others, but it's be too late. I'd be in Russia by then.

By now, we arrived at the mini airport thing. Only one plane was running, waiting for it's passenger to arrive,

"There's my ride. See you, Hill."

She nodded with a confused expression and watched my departure. I set my bags down and found myself a random seat. The boarding door was closed and the jet-plane thing, took off.

It entered it's invisibility mode thing  as I sat back and watched NYC pass by.

Next stop,

The Red Room, Russia.