Chapter 20 Evil never sleeps

Third pov

Marinette groaned as she let her transformation drop. "Doesn't Hawkmoth take vacation? I mean, what the hell! He's ready to ruin Paris 24/7. Take a chill pill already!"

Chloe let her transformation drop too. They'd just come back to Gotham again. "Evil never rests." She quoted a movie she'd seen with the team a while ago.

Ironically it was a really bad one about teen superheroes.

"Well, apparently it never fucking sleeps either." Marinette plopped down on her bed in the most dramatic way possible, landing on her stomach with her face in her pillow.

Chloe laughed quietly. Considering it was five in the morning, waking their classmates would be less than good.

Someone knocked on their door and the blonde went to open it.

"Can I come in?" Adrien asked once she opened.

Chloe nodded and closed the door behind him.

He stopped once he saw Marinette. "Mari.... You alright?"

She gave a thumbs up. "Super..."

Guys, i need a bit of help here.

If you have any suggestions of things you want to see the team doing, the batfam doing or Mari and Damien doing.

Then please comment them!

I'm about to hit a dry point here.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)