Chapter 6

It was night and both agents 3 and 8 got back home "we're back." 8 said energetically "hey 8 and 3 how was your trip around the square?" Marina asked "it was great!!" 8 exclaimed "there was so much to see and do, oh it was just wonderful" 8 explained "yeah she had a lot of fun I even bought her some clothes." 3 said as he held up the bag "sick 3 looks like that bag isn't the only thing you're holding up" pearl added "hm? What do you mea-" 3 looks down at his other hand to see he was holding 8's hand "wha-WHAT HOW WHEN!?!?" 3 questioned himself as he pulled his hand away from 8's they both had a blush across there faces "there's that feeling again is there something wrong with me I mean I've never felt this before why now?" 8 had a lot of questions but had no answers for now.

"Ahem well that's nice and all but who wants to see a movie" Marina suggested "yessss!! Movie night!!" Pearl shouted "well what do you guys wanna watch." Marina asked "I'll be fine with anything." 3 said "yeah what he said 8 added "Okay let's get this show on the road" pearl said, everyone followed with a yeah. The group decided to watch moana (cephalopod version) and slowly everyone slowly fell asleep as they were watching the movie. After awhile the movie ended Marina woke up "man that was a great nap but to bad I missed the movie well I'm thirsty" Marina gets up to get a drink but then something gets her attention it was 3 and 8 sleeping together kinda cuddling but not really it was still cute to her "aww now that's adorable gotta take a picture." Marina takes out her octo phone and takes a picture of them "I wonder how far there relationship will go" Marina thought out loud.

Morning
3 woke up first being the early bird and thought "man did I sleep through the movie till morning how tired was I?" After that 3 looks around to see a curtain someone sleeping right next to him "WHAT I WAS SLEEPING WITH 8, ok 3 calm down this is probably a misunderstanding we must have fallen asleep and just ended up near each other... THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY BETTER" as 3 was mentally screaming at himself he Decided to just move out while he could but as he was trying to do that 8 grabbed onto him and pulled him closer "NANI WHY IS THIS HAPPENING" 3 panicked even more until he heard something from 8 "please ...no come back to me 3........ your being controlled... don't go." After hearing this 3 put a smile on his face and said "8 I'm not going anywhere I still need to take care of my precious friend and comrade you." He brings her into his arms and falls asleep then 8 puts on a great big smile.

It's short but that's okay that's all I have to say.