676-680

676. You are not being social on social networking.
So stop thinking that. Social interactions actually require being with another human in person. You are tricking yourself in to believing you are being social and the brain will go along with that but you’re not. You are hiding behind a screen and engaging with other people hiding behind screens.

677. The first one on the list is the best one.
No matter what it is. Best answer to a quiz, politician at a voting both, page on FB, best dessert in the menu. If it’s first, we like it, it’s the best and we’ll take it without giving it too much more thought. That’s just how our minds think.

678. Stress takes the quality performance out of you.
People who are too stressed will absolutely not perform to the best of their ability. It should go without saying but people in this category still believe that they can put their stress on the back burner while at work or doing important tasks. You can’t, it still interferes and you won’t be able to do your best.

679. Your mood plays in a big part on whether you trust your intuition or go with what’s in your head.
We like to say we always follow our gut feeling but not always. Next time you are out with a friend or alone shopping, notice your mood and then watch if you make that purchase or not. If you’re in a good mood, you’ll trust your gut.

680. When you lose your phone, the anxiety and reaction you have is comparable to having a near death experience.
It’s our lifeline, right? Our contact to the whole world. Without it, we are nothing and many of us totally lose it (pardon the pun).