Chapter 135

Saint Smith3:00pmMindlessly leaving the gym, I had forgotten paparazzi and fans would be waiting for me outside

Saint Smith
3:00pm
Mindlessly leaving the gym, I had forgotten paparazzi and fans would be waiting for me outside. I wasn't in the mood for pictures, interviews, none of that so as I passed them, I kept my mouth closed and eyes to myself.

I opened my car door from a distance, hopping in the drivers seat and putting my keys in ignition. Before driving away, I connected my phone to the car to play music. Just as I was about to pull away, somebody darted behind my car.

"AYO!" I shouted, looking for who it could've been. Nobody seemed to be in the back of my car but when I looked over at the window closest to me, there they were. Out of breath, wide eyed, and held a camera in their hand.

It was no other than TMZ. I coulda ran the nigga over and he wouldn't have cared. He just wanted a fucking quote from me. I sucked my teeth, pulling away.

"WAIT SAINT! BEFORE YOU GO!" He panted, chasing me down.

Now I was trying to drive out of the gym parking lot faster. He realized he couldn't keep up and shouted his question instead.

"IS IT TRUE YOUR ON STEROIDS?!" He shouted.

I stopped my car out of reflex.

"ON WHAT?!" I shouted out of my window.

"STEROIDS!" He shouted back.

"Steroids?" I exclaimed to myself.

Never in all my years have I heard someone make a steroid accusation towards me. Never. Not in high school, college, and up until now. I put my middle finger up at the dude, driving off full of nothing but rage.

First Cass was on me about cheating this morning, now that I worked off that frustration from that situation, niggas wanna spread rumors about me being on steroids. And I bet I know who the fuck did it.

While on the road, I demanded my car phone to call Cassie. Once it rang, I waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?" She answered. The tone in her voice sounded as if she were still upset from this morning.

"You leaking stories now?" I asked.

"Nigga what?" She asked.

"Cassidy check fuckin TMZ and look at the first post." I spat.

She got quiet for a minute then spoke again.

"WHY WOULD I-" She shouted, before she cut herself off. "Why would I do that? Why would I tell the whole world that you use steroids Saint? Knowing it isn't true."

"Because you tryna get back at me. Thats some snake ass shit Cassidy. Word to." I scoffed.

"BUT I DIDN'T-" She exclaimed before I hung up on her.

She wasn't shit for that. Cassie was never really on no snake shit like that. But as soon as her insecure ass thought I was cheating, she'd fuck around and fuck my image up. Posting subs on her instagram. Having the blogs questioning our relationship and shit.