POP SMOKE (forever ride or die)

Y/n pov

*laughing* "BASHAR GET OFF OF ME!" I screamed laughing as my heavy ass best friend laid on top of me "okay, I chill." He said in his deep sexy ass voice that can get your panties wet in five seconds why am I talking like this about my best friend? Oh well can't help if it's true, he is so fucking fine it's si- "Y/n?!" I looked up at him "huh?" He chuckled "I said I'm going to Layla's house later on" I just mugged at the mention of that bitches name I really wanna beat her ass let me tell y'all why I and Layla used to be really close friends and we told each other everything, I told her I was gonna tell Bashar about how I feel about him because I have a HUGE crush on him but she gonna tell him she liked him and wanted to fuck with him but she the main one who said him and his music trash but when he blew up of Dior she all of a sudden wanted to be with him for the money, but I mean if Bashar happy I'm happy for him.

Poppa went over Layla's house about two hours ago and he said he was gonna call me when he got there but never did, he probably fucking that hoe ass bit-  🎶"I'm calling you daddy, daddy, I'm calling you daddy."🎶 I got cut off by Bashar's ringtone blasting through my phone "hell-" "I'm gonna kill this bitch." I was a little taken back "okay, pop you okay?" "FUCK NO THIS BITCH LAID UP WITH A WHOLE NIGGA FUCKING SHE DONT EVEN KNOW IM HERE!!" He yelled pounding on his steering wheel "I'm on my way." With that, I hung up and put on my fighting tear which is grey sweats, a sports bra, and grey Nike jacket with timberland's I about do be at this hoe up she better be ready.

I and Pop crept up the stairs to hear her loud ass moaning "oh fuckkkk!" He moans ugly ass fuck I giggled lowly and clutched on the bat, "okay, 1...2...3" we busted in that bitch and she screamed then hopped off of him "ahh!" She screamed, "hoe ass bitch, you fucking over my best friend when this nigga gave you bands for this fucking house I don't think the fuck so." I ran over to her and dragged her naked ass off the bed and started beating the fuck out of her as she was screaming for help "help!!" "Shut up bitch!!" I kept puffing her shit while Bashar was beating ole dude until they we unconscious.

I and Bashar were just chilling eating snacks in my bed while talking "you a real fucking ride or die, you know that right." He looked down at me as I was laying in between his legs munching on an oreo I shrugged "I don't know thank you though." He kissed my forehead "and thank you because I wanted to kill that nigga and bitch." We laughed "actually I want to talk to you about something." I said and sat up he gave me his attention after he fixed his chain that was on my neck I giggled "okay, let me explain..."

I explained everything to him about me liking him and he grabbed my face rubbing my ass and kissing me then we ended up fucking "OH shit POPPA!!!" I moaned as he pounded the fuck out of me, this is gonna be fun.

A/n: I have had him on my mind for a while and I wrote this but I do have a story called My door coming out about him so check it out please.