Third Times a Charm

Third Times a Charm
Bokuaka

This is a one shot book for all haikyuu ships (so feel free to ask for me to do one). But it'll most likely be a lot of bokuaka cause I'm a dork (●ↀωↀ●)✧

But yea they're all the fics I don't particularly think are good, yet I don't wanna throw them away.

Anyways hope you enjoy~

.

.

.

Bokuto Koutarou had fallen in love three times. Only three. He could shout from the very rooftops that he loved Strawberry Daifuku, the Kusajishi festival and volleyball.

But he wasn't in love with those things.

Because that was reserved for people. People who deserved his love. And oh boy he had a lot of love to give.

Assuredly he was always an affectionate child, holding onto one too many legs, screaming for attention on more than one occasion and of course his uncontained passion for food.

But not as much as the next door neighbour's daughter, Yukie.

Koutarou lived in a loving and forgiving home with an attentive mother, although weary of her overactive child, and a father who although wasn’t around as often as he liked, was kind and supportive.

He grew up in a place called Kamakura, south from Tokyo and now considered a small town.

Though he had never really thought so. Being a beach town he had never seen the lack of people flowing in and out around the main areas, although maybe around winter.

Perhaps they had been tourists.

But in all honesty he lived a simple life. His house was a typical one, sliding doors and too large brick stairs leading up to it. Geen shrubbery edged around the borders of his house and expanded itself over the little space of the back yard that they did have.

As any growing adolescent might wonder, he was particularly interested in big cities where surely there’d be bigger things.

Riding the waves of the surf, being dunked by said waves and earning an eardrum full of sand was only interesting for so long.

But for now he was content with his small volleyball team, his twenty minute walk to school and his two large dogs, Sportacus and Pretzel.

It was at school that he had his first love at eight years old.

Although he wasn't sure of it later on, he was pretty damn sure at the time that he had loved his primary school teacher who had given him one too many smiley stickers on work that wasn't nearly as good as the other students.

One belted out confession and a very awkward smile later, his teacher had declined his offer to get married under the school's red maple tree at dawn.

It had caused a whirlwind of tears and refusing to learn for a whole month before conceding and switching him to another class.

Looking back at it now, it was a little more than embarrassing, and no he did not count it in his three.

Because three loves sounded way better than four.

His real first love was when he was sixteen. Sixteen and stupid.

He was on a one way volleyball streak and his team happened to be not that bad.