A Visit from a stranger & If Only

✨Dream✨

I ran through the woods with a smile on my face, the wind breezing through my hair. I then came to a stop when I heard my name. I stopped only to be blinded by a blue glowing flash. I walked towards it

"Allison" The what it sounded like a female voice called

As I moved the branches the glowing blue glare was floating above a rock. I stared at it.. as I went to touch it it flashed at me making me gasp jumping back.

The blue glare looked like it was transforming. Blue dust then began swarming around the rock like a tornado forming. The dust went away to reveal.. a woman. She had white hair like mine... she stood proud.

(With white hair

(With white hair.)
(Sooo I decided to change the actor bc well In my honest opinion I dislike the actor I had before and replaced her with Margot Robbie because she's a savage👌😌)

"Don't be afraid.. my sweet little angel." She smiled.

"Mom?" I said in more of a whisper. She must have heard me because she smiled nodding.

"I have waited a long time to see you my child... I just wish It could have been your for your entire childhood as well." She said with a look of despair.

"I don't understand mother... why---" I stuttered but was cut off.

"You will understand everything one day....you are special my darling girl." She moved a strand of hair from my face.

"You were destined to find your pack.. and lead them to the moonstone and save our kind.. or else... they'll parish." She said.

"That's what your here to tell me... Mom... I can't.. I--- I cannot be their savior.."

"You are not just a savior to your kind Allison....you are a savior to all you are more special than you will ever realize those wolves see it...I see it." She gently lifting my chin with her index finger.

"You are strong...kind, beautiful and I love you so much..but no matter who you are.. what you are you'll always be you.. that won't ever change." Her eyes then glowed yellow her necklace glowing blue as well.