Chapter.2

Little kookie, knew that his heart belonged to you and only you. Even at such a young age, he knew that his feelings for you, were true, deep and such, that they would never fade away.
Every little habit of yours, attracted him, he wanted to be a tough man in front of you, but at the same time he stayed and acted cute to you, so that you would give into his charms and give him whatever he wanted. In the large amount of time he spent with you, he got to know about your soft spot towards him and boy oh boy, he took full advantage of it.

He would always cling onto your waist or arm, hugging you straight away when you entered the house.

On weekends, the long and endless weekends he would, try to distract himself as much as he could, but always ended up going to your house.

YOUR P.O.V

I had come to the Jeon house, yet again, this becoming my daily routine as I babysat Kookie. I don't hate it, I love it, but the stress I get from school, just eats me up alive. However, when I look at kookie's smiling face, waiting for me, all my tiredness just goes away.

Kookie: Noona!!

He ran towards me to hug me and I gladly accepted it.

Kookie: Noona, you look tired, are you okay?

Me: I was tired at first but looking at my kookie, made my day.

It made Jungkook happy, that he had such an effect on you.

Me: Kookie-ah....let go now, I need to change my clothes and I'm sweaty...

It took kookie, a huge amount of self convincing to let you go. He hates letting you out of sight for even a minute. And only he knows, how hard he holds himself back to stop you from going to school using his charms. Although, he has faked a fever, and got purposely hurt once, to stop you from going school, leaving him alone, which he had succeeded in, he didn't want to cross his limits, knowing that you work hard.

And it was only a matter of a year when he gets into the middle school, which would be the building right next to your high school, in the same campus before he would cling onto you 24/7. That thought, was the one that kept him from following you into your school.

 That thought, was the one that kept him from following you into your school