When He Accidentally Hurts You

(Requested by Frostt_Fire-)

Photo : From Boku no Hero Academia Season 3 (Mirio VS. Class 1-A)

...

"You shouldn't have done that!!"

"I had to, Shoto! That little girl was at stake!"

A little while ago, we saved a girl from getting kidnapped by a group of villains after our classes ended.

Our plan was to rescue her, which is thanks to our heroic instincts, while the heroes who are on patrol right now are trying to fight off the villains.

Although, in the midst of the rescue, the little girl was about to get hurt by one of the members of the villain group and thankfully, I was able to get there in time.

But...

"You could've died at that moment, (Y/N)!!"

"I know but I timed it well!"

Yep, Todoroki was so worried about my well-being again that it led us to an argument.

Man, this is taking me back when we first fought and it's not big as of the moment since we just started like a minute ago.

Although, deep down, both of us are trying to work it out right away knowing our past mistake before and we wanted to end it right away - which is why we rarely fight at all.

"But that villain nearly had you! You knew that he was using the drug and it made him that powerful! You could've asked me to use my ice or even my fire quirk to drive him away!"

"I actually forgotten about that idea since you were busy taking care of the hostages because I didn't want to bother you! In fact, I don't want to be bother!!"

Todoroki huffed and slightly looked away.

"Shoto, look. I'm really sorry, okay?", I said after toning my voice down to a soft one and approached him, "I just want to-"

"Be quiet!!"

After he said that, he shoved me out of nowhere but since his force was a bit strong, I fell in the ground that I ended up having a small scratch on my leg because of how rough the ground is.

I groaned and winced since the scratch felt open as the cold breeze passed by but before I get up -

"Oh no", Todoroki said and is now wearing a worried expression, "M-My love!!".

He crouched down and went to my side before checking my well-being.

The moment he saw my leg, his worried expression grew deeper that he hugged me.

"My apologies!! I didn't mean to hurt you!!", Todoroki said and his voice was slowly cracking with worry, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I love you-"

"S-Shoto, it's fine! I mean, it's just a scra-Woah!!"

I stopped talking when he started running back to the direction where we fought the group of villains from earlier.

"W-Where are you taking me?"

"Height's Alliance!"

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Todoroki eating cold soba with a Sakura flower crown)

Once we got back from Height's Alliance, he decided to bring me to his dorm room but he hasn't told me the reason why.

To be honest, I think my day has gone in circles today and it felt like a bumpy ride.

First, we encountered a villain group and was able to save a little girl, then my dual-haired boyfriend had our second fight and now he took me here in his dorm room.

Just thinking about the situation that I am in right now is making my heart raise but of course, I'm not thinking about 'that', okay?

When we arrived, he put me down on the bed so I can sit comfortably.

"I hope I still have some...", Todoroki said to himself while searching for something from one of his drawers.

For some reason, it didn't feel heavy unlike after our first fight and it seems quite strange to say the least - like we are still communicating and even having eye contact.

I prefer this rather than ignoring each other for a week which is something that both of us don't want especially in Todoroki's case.

"Ah, here", Todoroki said and brought out a box of band aids and also a bottle of disinfectant.

He opened the box and got one band aid before he would get a bit of liquid from the bottle of disinfectant using his finger. (A/N : Don't worry, Todoroki washed his hands in case you guys are wondering, haha)

"My love, this will sting so prepare yourself", Todoroki warned and looked at me.

I only nodded and the moment he dabbed the scratch with his finger, I bit my lip but let the disinfectant do its magic.

Afterwards, he blew it gently and finally placed the band aid which is red and white checkered pattern.

"There", Todoroki said and sighed, "Besides your scratch, are you hurt anywhere else?".

"Umm...not really", I said quietly and bit my lip, "...just the scratch. That's all".

My boyfriend nodded and didn't hesitate to wrap me into a warm and gentle embrace.

"...I'm sorry, my love", Todoroki said, "I'm sorry if I yelled at you like that and I'm sorry if-"

"Hey, one sorry is enough", I interrupted and smiled softly, "Shoto, it's fine really. At least you-"

"No, it's not! You're hurt because of me", Todoroki retorted and hugged me tighter before his eyes started to water, "Dammit, I don't want to be like my father".

He started to sniff and bit his lip but since he failed to not show his sadness, he started to sob softly.

"T-This is why I don't want to argue or even fight with you", Todoroki sobbed softly but he's trying to fight the tears, "You are one of the people I matter in my life and I hate to lose you or have conflict, just like what happen between my mother and him. I will really regret it for the rest of my life if something like this happens to us in the future".

My heart sank after I heard those words from the dual-haired boy that I automatically hugged him back.

"Shoto...", I said his name and soothed his back, "Hey, don't cry. It's fine really. I mean...it is my fault after all since I was too reckless earlier and I was about to make a resolution of our argument so we can avoid turning it to a big fight or something".

He looked at me and tried to wipe his tears with his fingers but I beat him to it when I wiped both of his tears with my thumbs.

"Another thing, you apologized right away before something would happen and you even made the effort of bringing me here to treat my wound", I said and smiled, "It's a bit too much but I appreciated it with all my heart. My ex never done this before, you know? So, you're the only one who's ever done this just for my sake and I'm really happy about it".

"(Y/N)...", Todoroki said in awe and slowly, a lop sided smile started to appear on his lips.

I giggled and kissed his lips which in return, made him kiss me back wholeheartedly.

"I love you, (Y/N)...", Todoroki said and started kissing my lips over and over that he is going for the side of my neck.

"I love you too, Shoto", I said and enjoyed being indulged with his affectionate kisses, "And...I'm sorry for making you worry. I'll be sure to tell you during the next rescue if ever".

He only nodded and cupped my face so he continue showering me with kisses all over my face before both of us could cuddle in his bed.