Chapter.3

As always, kookie waited for you, his Noona to come at his place as he wanted to tell you about how great his day at his school was. He glanced at the clock, and ran towards the door, looking out the window, anticipating your arrival.

But, his heart was broke into a million little pieces, when he saw you with another guy, laughing and giggling. He could tell that the guy liked you, just by the way he looked at you. But, he wasn't sure at how you saw him and that, kept his hopes alive.

Kookie, made a note to himself to ask his Noona an important question later.

YOUR P.O.V

My best friend, hoseok had told me he would walk me home today, on the way to the Jeon house or as i like to call it, my second home, he cracked so many jokes making me laugh. As, I reached the house, I could see kookie, with a sad yet angry gaze, through the window, looking at us. I wondered what had happened for him to behave like that. I bid my goodbyes to hoseok and went in the house.

Me: Kookie......

He simply ignored me.

Me: kookie-ah, are you mad?

Looking at his noona's pouting face kookie couldn't hold it and just ran into her arms. A wave of relief washing over his whole body.
He suddenly asked a question to his Noona,

Kookie: Noona.... do you love Kookie?

Me: Of course , I love you kookie..

She said it without a doubt, only looking at kookie as a cute little kid. But, she didn't know what meaning the words held for kookie. She unknowingly gave him a full dose of hope on winning her heart.

 She unknowingly gave him a full dose of hope on winning her heart