Four

the boys were chatting and beomgyu was this close to beating taehyun up on the spot, which of course didn't happen because the bell rung and save taehyun's ass from getting beaten

the boys were chatting and beomgyu was this close to beating taehyun up on the spot, which of course didn't happen because the bell rung and save taehyun's ass from getting beaten. escaping the other boy's wrath, taehyun ran to his locker, passing the crowd of students walking to their classrooms.

his first period that day is math, and it just so happens to be with chaeryeong. walking in the class, he scanned the room to see the girl sitting alone in the back corner, while a bunch of other seats were still empty as well.

"chae, right? may i uh.. sit here?" he asked. chaeryeong looked up from her book and scanned the classroom, seeing a bunch of other chairs still empty. why would taehyun pick to sit next to her when he could sit anywhere else? or better question, why would anyone sit with her?

not wanting to be rude and still actually having conscience, chaeryeong nodded slightly, allowing the boy to take his seat next to her before trailing her eyes back to her book, reading it like its the most interesting thing in the world.

taehyun and chaeryeong is actually not that different from each other. they both practically live in the library, loves books, smart af, and all those characteristics. however although they go to the same library, they've never crossed paths. not even once.

sensing the awkward atmosphere, taehyun decided to start a conversation by asking, "anyways, can you tutor me today after school?"

this seems to have shocked the female a bit but she still mumbled a small, "sure." nonetheless. after that small conversation, the teacher came in and start introducing himself. making a mental thank you note to that teacher for saving her from that awkward situation, chaeryeong drifted her attention fully to the introduction.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

after 7 long hours of school was over, taehyun headed to the library. he told chaeryeong that he'd meet her there for the tutoring, to which the girl had a glint of happiness in her eyes when she agreed, as if she'd love to go to the library. well, that wasn't wrong. she was in fact happy to be in her natural habitat.

after a couple moments of walking, taehyun arrived in the school library and searched around for chaeryeong. not long after, he spotted her. of course, you can't miss a wild chaeryeong.

"chae!" he exclaimed- maybe a little too loud. all heads around the place turned to him, and the librarians shushed him down, for a library is supposed to be a quiet place, "shush!!"

"oops.. sorry.." taehyun bowed a 90° angle, apologizing softly at chaeryeong who looked very embarrassed and wanted the floor to eat her right there and then.

guess he was a little too excited for the session.