Chapter. 22: "Just The Beginning." [FINAL CHAPTER]

2020-09-26: I wrote all this months ago, I just left it as a draft. Excuse if anything is like, stupid, lmao.

everything beneath these dots is old
•••

( this is a long chapter for once lmao i'm sorry all the recent chapters have been only like 700-1000ish words. )

Also please read the shit i write at the end because it's really important like the future of camp creepypasta and this new book i'll also be making (it will also be creepypasta themed) and a bunch of other shit so please please don't skip it abhshshsbdjskwkenfik

anyways,

without further ado, here's the last chapter of camp creepypasta:

~ Y/N's POV ~

I woke up under the coffee table and feeling like shit after eating a bunch of waffles last night.

yo how the fuck did I end up sleeping under here.

It's now 1 PM. Toby was sleeping on the couch, very close to falling off. I got up (bumping my head in the process) and just stood there for a bit until I decided to go to the room and change into my other green sweater.

I wonder where Credits is.. I also kinda miss playing UNO with Skully. Jack was pretty cool too..
man, what happened to this camp setup..?

Suddenly, I heard the front door knocking. I went and opened it and I was surprised to see Skully there. Huh, convenient.

"Oh, hey Skully." I said,

"Hey, what's u-.. did you just wake up?" He cut himself off from his original sentence and asked as he looked at my somewhat messy hair and tired looking eyes.

"Oh, yeah. I was in a 'waffle coma' for the entire morning, plus I didn't sleep until like 5 AM." I shrugged

"Waffle coma..?" He asked and looked at me weirdly.

"Eh, nevermind. Anyways, what're you here for again?" I asked

"Oh right, well I got the job of having to notify everybody in this area of cabins about the very important assembly that'll be happening in around half an hour. It's going to be another Kill Streak just to kill off a bit more, and there'll be 10 campers that get to stay alive and work for slender by killing, stalking, thieving, etc. just like the rest of us pastas and proxies. There is only today and tomorrow left of camp, after all." Skully shrugged

woah, I might die today. this definitelyyyy doesn't make my anxiety shoot through the roof at allll.

I thanked Skully for telling me and then went straight to the room so I could get ready.

~ Time Skip - 20 Minutes ~

I was all ready to go. I was planning on going to find Credits and Jack but I figured I'd be dying soon anyways so I might aswell get this all over with. It's not that I'm not a decent fighter, but there are some really skilled campers that could destroy me. Most of them are more skilled than me, I pretty much just got lucky last kill streak.

25 minutes passed, so I put on my gas mask and grabbed my bat along with a bottle of my weird freaky ass pills. If or because this is my last day alive, I might aswell put all my fucking effort into this kill streak. I wanted to stay focused af and that meant avoiding people like Credits, Jack, Toby, Jackson, Harper, Kyle, etc. because I cared a lot about them and I didn't want to get attached emotionally right before I died. That would really fucking suck.