Chapter 12 | if we don't want to die we should go now

A/N : Sooo this is actually a new Chapter. I know you can't belive it. This Chapter is for @Mshay108 and @rye1223. You helped to motivate me and I think I will write like an total of 30 CHapters for this book. (More like I am planning it but idk when it will happen). But befor that happens, here is Chapter 12. :) L0VE Y0U

*******************************************************

Hailey's Pov:

Fuckkkk. I shout.

"What!?" Chase replies.

I still have my stripper heels on. I don't know if I can fight in them. But barefoot isn't exactly better. Shit ok I will go in heels.

"Yeah, well if we don't want to die we should go. NOW"

The three of us got down the stairs and I could already see like 10 other persons Standing there.

"Since we don't have a lot of time I will only give you the names of theses guys." Chase shouts. He definitly is stressed.

Well I also would be like that when my Gang would be getting attacked. Oh shit I was part of his gang. Kind of.

"You already know Mason, Alec and Ryder. These Guys next to Them are Dominic, Adrian, Max, Aron, Sebastian, Lewis and Noah. AND NOW GET SOME FIRE UNDER YOUR ASSES AND KILL ALL OF THEM."

I was actually Kind of excited. It would be the first time Fighting with the gang. And I love it.

I get to the door which goes to Kind of like a Garage. I guess it has a secret entrance because from the street I couldn't see it. But there is a label on the door which says Garage sooo.

"From where are they coming?" I ask. I want to kick someones ass, RIGHT NOW.

"Actually they are Right beind the door you are Standing in front of. The ones that came into the club directly are already dead."

Nice.

I open the door with a kick and it falls out of the Frame. I step through it and as soon as I see a couple of men running towards me I start Shooting.

I started by Shooting two men. Both with two bulletts. One in the head the other in the heart. After them I get to one very muscular man. We start Fighting. He is Nothing for me, when I fight I get into Killer mode. I Need to win. After he throws a couple of punches I start to kick him and get one of my knives.

In the end I won. Of Course. And with win I mean he is dead and I am not.

I look around me and see that there are only our men still Standing. I rush to them and ask if everyone is okay. They nod and then they smile happily. What the heck is going on I mean yeah it is great to win but not that good.

Then I see Chase. He has the biggest grin on his face. I run towards him and fall into his open arms. I was seriously worried About him. But why do I care so much About how he is. Shit. I told myself that I would never ever get close with a men again for the next 10 Years at least. And here I am Standing. In the arms of a Boy who actually means something for me.

"What the fuck. Why are you all smiling. Just 5 minutes ago you were Fighting against your enemy. Ok we didn't loose anyone but what the heck is with you, seriously." I scream. Damn I Sound like such a Girl.

"Congratulations you are now a red devil." He whispers into my ear. My whole Body shivers and I get out of his arms.

"What do you mean by that. What was this About"

"This was all set up. You walked though a door with the sigh Garage, remember? Do you see any car in here. SO you see any entrance else than the door you kicked out of the Frame? No. And yes the guys were from the snakes and they really are our rivals, but this was also planned. We leaked some informations which were fake. They thought they were real and thought that in this Garage there would be one of our weapon Storages. It isn't one of them we fooled them. And now your part of it. Every gnag member has to go through a test of Courage. If the Person would give his life for the others they are loyal. Just like you were. So once again, welcome to the red Devils. You are the first female ever that has joined the gang." He explains me. He smirks devilish at me.

This bastard. I was worried About them, About him.

"Fuck you. I had to do all of this in stripper heels and nearly no clothes. I should get a Special place in this gang, because I don't think you guys did this in heels" I laugh. I know this Situation is more serious. I mean I am joining a really dangerous gang and just killed 3 guys. Normally I just beat the shit out of them or defend them at street racing but not killing.

Just then I realoze what I did. I took someones life. What if they had Family. Children. What if their Children now hae to grow up like I had to. Knowing that my parents left me.

I wanted to say something and suddenly everything in my Body starts to hurt and black dots start to form infront of my eyes.

Shit I think I am going to faint. I feel myself falling, but instead of hitting the Ground I fall into someones arms.

"I got you"

It was Chase. Then I drift into a Deep Sleep.

My eyes open slowly. Where am I. Is it still Wednesday? Probably not. I think I slept for a couple of Hours.

I look around and see that I am laying on a bed in a Pretty cool room. But still where am I.

I get up and realize that I can't really walk because my legs are not stable. Shit I now remember why I actually did faint.

It was because of the men I killed. I started Screaming. I want to know what is going on.

After like 2 seconds a Group of guys start running into the room.

"What. Is. Going. On." I say confused.

"Oh you are awake." I see Chase coming into the room.

"Everyone. Out." He orders and as fast as they came in they were out again.

Now there was only me and Chase left.

**********************************************

Yay. Sorry for ending the Chapter at this Point but I think for this one Chapter there wa enough Action. I will start writing the nexyt one Right now. I will post it on Friday. Don't Forget to vote, Comment and adding it your reading list.

And yes the next chapter will be longer.

Also random fact, I love the Weekend. His Songs are just so uhhhhh. You know there will be a Scene in this book where his Music will fit very very well.

But you Need to listen to the song on top of this Chapter, it is dope.

If you have any think that will make my Story better please inform me About it so I can improve.

Lots of Love,

Isabella.