Chapter 14 - Mating Season(Part 2)

Currently sitting down Y/n and Blue Team going over the reports from everyone's test results that they had done on them. They had decided to separate them into classes ranging from A to Z and they would be placed in the classes from their strength and weakness...

Y/n : "so are we finally done now"

Kelly : "seems like it, everyone has been assigned a class...that includes the adults that came allow and wanted trained as well"

Y/n : "fan....tastic"

As they all began packing their things away and John and Frederic left.

Kelly : "so Y/n....I her there's some drama going on woth you and you're sisters"

Y/n sighed

Y/n : "don't remind me, I have enough to deal with right now"

Linda : "you know they think you hate them now, since they haven't seen you in a few days"

Y/n : "and what do you suppose I do, they....their my sisters and nothing more"

Kelly : "is that really how you feel" about them"

Y/n : "what the hell is that meant to mean"

Linda : "don't your remember when we first met....you said you're goal was to see them again and be together, you even obliterated a solar system just because one of the Covenant said they would make you're sisters their play things"

Y/n sat down and placed his head on his hands, how couldn't he remember that day....that was the day he realised just how powerful one of his balance breaker was.

Y/n : "yeah....I remember"

Linda : "you aren't being honest with yourself"

Y/n : "but their still my sisters"

Kelly : "but you're not human"

Y/n's eyes widen.

Kelly : "Y/n....we want what's best for you, you have to remember human laws don't technically apply to you...we all know how much you love them both but I think it's time you think about why you really love them"

As they left Y/n sat in complete silence.....

Timeskip(3rd Person P.O.V)

Walking down the hall Kuroka and Koneko were making their way to Y/n's private room that was set up just for his Mating season, as they got their they saw Tifa, Assasin, Yuna, Claire and Rikku waiting at the door.

Kuroka : "why did you want us to come here for?"

Yuna : "don't you remember what day it is"

Koneko : "yeah....but that has nothing to do with us"

Tifa : "well only one way of finding out"

As they entered the door before closing and locking the door, they saw Y/n rolling on the bed as he did he suddenly stopped and looked at the girls, as he began sniffing the air Kuroka and Koneko were Slightly pushed forward they landed on the bed.

Kuroka : "what the why did you...."

Kuroka's eyes widen as she saw Y/n leaning over her sniffing her.

Kuroka : "w..whats he"

Tifa : "he's checking to see if you have a mate already, he most of smelt that you 2 didn't have his scent on you so he's now checking if theirs another males scent"

As they watched Y/n suddenly jumped on Koneko and did the samething to her, after a bit he the girls saw his members grow making Kuroka and Koneko blush and the others smile.

Tifa : "seems like he's ready to start now....why you go first seeing as you're all ready under him"

Koneko : "w..what"

Elsewhere

Currently in the bath Kelly and Linda along with the girls were talking when Kelly saw a girl known as Keiko Ayano.

Look around as if she was looking for someone

Kelly : "Ayano is something wrong"

Ayano : "it's just, I don't see Koneko or Kuroka here....aren't they joining us"

Kelly and Linda began to giggle while everyone else looked confused.

Linda : "I don't think they will be joining us today....or the next few days I believe"

Yuuki : "did something happen to them"

Kelly : "no...their helping Y/n out with something very important"

Ruby : "I wonder what it is....."

Linda : "not until you're older kid, not until you're older"

Timeskip(3rd Person P.O.V)

It has been a few days since Y/n's mating season began and it was the morning that it ended, as he woke up Y/n saw the girls sleeping peacefully beside him. As he got out of bed he headed to the bathroom but his eyes widen one the way their....he looked to see very familer looking cloths on the floor....

Y/n(mind) : "I..isn't that"

Just then the bathroom door opened and his eyes widen even more when he saw Kuroka walk out with nothing on...

Kuroka : "g..good morning Y/n"

Y/n : "D..did we"

Kuroka nodded.

Y/n : "oh...god"

Kuroka : "do....do you regret it"

Y/n's eyes widen as he saw Kuroka look at the floor with a sad expression on her. But as he looked at her he suddenly remembered what Kelly said to him about being honest with himself....

Y/n : "......no"

Kuroka looked at Y/n suprised at what he said.

Y/n : "I...All I've ever wanted was to he with you and Shirone....I guess I really do love you guys"

Kuroka suddenly tackled Y/n before smashing her lips against his, as he stiffened at first he soon began to kiss her back, as he pulled her to him he could feel the heat coming from her, as he ran his hand across her body he could feel it was soft all around her but as they began to get a bit more intimate.

Tifa : "you look like you're having fun"

They stopped and looked to see the others looking smiling at them.

Y/n : "h..how long have you been"

Assasin : "we heard everything"

Tifa : "glad to see you're finally being honest with yourself Y/n"

Y/n : "...yeah"

Zero(mind) : "hey Y/n....oh did I miss something"

Y/n : ".......god damn it Zero"