Kings Parents

as the people of Oranio are settling into their new life, the familia's all had standard mansions, nothing too extreme, and there were some rule changes that some of the god's liked.

Alcaeus:" as you know, using your divine power's are banned, however, with the god's and goddesses in my kingdom, you are allowed to use a minimal amount of your power in a fight or for daily usage, so long as it's within a certain limits and does not cause anyone harm and does not exceed that which is able to be overpowered by a mortal being"

Loki:" wait, so you're letting us use a certain amount of our power, that's more than what the guild ever let us have"

Hermes:" wow, this might actually be a good thing that Oranio was destroyed"

Alcaeus:" Royman may have also been concerned about this which is why he opposes, but who's to say now that he's dead"

Loki:" who is this Royman... he sounds familiar, but I don't seem to care enough to remember"

Alcaeus:"... none of you care I killed him, did you"

Hermes:" nope, somewhat happy now hearing the good news"

Alcaeus:" see the other gods in my contract for more information, and have fun"

as the god's got into their new home's, due to the war, most of the familia's either lost their member's by the war killing them, or the member's leaving them to join Alcaeus's army, the Familia with the most member's was Ganesha, and he had about a little over 100+ members, and Loki lost about 70 percent of her familia, including Finn as he was burned at the stake, Gareth as he was forced to retire, and Rivaria was called back by her father to take her duties as a princess more seriously with a husband in mind, Tiona, Tione, and Ais were her only level 6 adventurer's, and Bete was recovering as the spear he was hit with was Gae Bolg, so the wound he got was not able to heal as fast, so Bete had to wait a year before his leg will start to heal.

Tione:" can't you just heal his leg with another item you have"

Alcaeus:" maybe if he was not rude and criticizing with a snarky and very inappropriate attitude, maybe I will"

Bete:" THEIR'S A HOLE IN MY LEG, MADE BY YOU"

Alcaeus:" yes, and another few will be pierced through you if you don't behave now"

Loki:" well, you reap what you sew, TO OUR NEW HOMES"

that meeting made clear his power, and with Alcaeus close to leveling up, he was informed of Tamamo's level up.

Alcaeus:" you leveled up I heard, congratulations"

Tamamo:" yeah, I'm that much stronger... hey... can we... talk"

Alcaeus:" sure"

Tamamo:" alone"

Alcaeus:" ... alright, if any of you need me, I'll be in my chambers"

as he went to his chambers, he saw as Tamamo was blushing and he asked what was wrong.

Tamamo:" listen, I've been giving this thought, we're both 15, yet, we meet life and death situation's on a daily basis, and... I get worries one of these day's, you won't come back"

Alcaeus:"... I see, to be honest, the number of men we lost seemed small considering who we were attacking, and I thought they'd be better at fighting"

Tamamo:"... that's why... I got my goddess Artemis's consent for my next ask"

Alcaeus was confused until Tamamo stripped and showed him everything of her, he's seen her naked dozen's, if not hundreds of times by now, but is always mesmerized each time, she then came close and whispered.