𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

So basically, what I learned through my weeks of research was that my father been in the drug game since before I was born

So basically, what I learned through my weeks of research was that my father been in the drug game since before I was born. He was some big kingpin in Tampa and Miami or whatever until y'alls dad came along and snatched that shit right out his hands," I began explaining.

Two days later, Semaj was able to leave the hospital, and we went straight back to business, and wanted to give Rico a little taste of her own medicine. I came back here every day to make sure her bitch ass ain't bleed out just for this. But first they needed an explanation.

"Slick ran the entire state of Florida, we know that. So my dad was pissed, basically, but that's when I was born. He took out all his anger on my mom, who he was married to for a year. He met Rico's mom around the same time me married my mom and they were having an affair, he got them pregnant around the same time and boom, we're sisters," I spoke.

Everyone's eyes went wide, because nobody knew that part.

"Sister? The fuck bro she knew that?" Syn asked. I nodded. "So she—okay keep going before I get mad," she flared her nostrils. She was definitely already mad.

"So when my dad killed my family, he went to prison. She kept in contact with him, she brought Rico to see him every weekend, until he got out. Now I'm still foggy on the details of how he swung that shit but he did. He got out and he was told by his kid that was working with y'all at the time, that Slick had been dead and his sons were the ones running shit.

Now, yeah he could have killed all y'all, but he didn't wanna go back to prison and a pile of dead bodies would definitely do it. So, he laid low, slowly trying to drain y'all of your business. Rico was his eyes, so he knew everything about every drop y'all had for a good year. He tried to mess things up to make y'all look unprofessional or like y'all were bad business so people would go looking for other suppliers, which would be him," I spoke.

Like I said, I did my research, and his dumb ass workers talk way too much.

I sat and watched the lights come on in everyone's heads. For that entire stretch of months where it felt like every drop we went on was a set up and we had bad feelings, was because they basically were set ups.

They had set Shah and Syn up that one night I was working too. Just to try and scare em' they were gonna have them rob Rickey's because they knew nobody brought weapons there, it was a dumb plan to begin with.

"When I started working alone, not telling anyone where I was stationed was probably the best thing we could have done. Rico didn't know where I'd be so she couldn't tell him, but he knew I was there. When I went to their house he talked to me like he knew me, so I know she told him as soon as I stepped foot in this house," I sighed.

"Listen you'n gotta tell me nothing else, Luck. I been ready to kill that bitch," Syn stood to her feet, and Maj immediately followed without a word. Everyone else trailed behind them as Maisyn threw that heavy ass door open, revealing Rico, still tied to that chair, bag over her head.

"Wakey wakey!" Syn yelled, snatching the bag off and immediately cracking her in the nose. "You really thought you was gone come out of this shit happy and rich huh? Didn't you?" she chuckled darkly. She put some gloves on quickly, opening some bottles and pouring them into a spray bottle. I had no idea what she was doing but she's the expert here.

"I'll let Blue do the honors," she spoke, handing to him, holding a pair of plyers in the other hand, and I knew what was coming at that point.

He had no expression on his face as he opened the top to the liquid, and instead of spraying it he splashed it all over her, and when her skin started sizzling I knew that was some type of acid. She screamed loud, and I guess Syn ain't like that, she walked over to her and with the gloves that had the acid on them, grabbed her tongue and started with the sharp plyers.

I assume everyone in here had known the process of this, because nobody flinched once. I had never seen her do nothing like this, so shocked was a bit of an understatement.

The last time I had to sit through this, they asked questions. They were actively trying to get answers from somebody but right now? They were just pissed off. They were angry and they were taking it out on her.

Part of me didn't even think twice about it, because she'd been with them for so long, she knew what happened when shit like this went on. She knew how merciless Maisyn was, she knew Shaheem and Blue didn't give a rat's ass who they killed and she still played with her own life like that.

Her dumb ass dad had her believe he was invincible. That he could have done it all and she would have been fine, like he didn't get caught the first time. Like he wasn't in prison for a majority of her life. She should have known better. But she wants to act stupid and cross the wrong one, she's getting exactly what she deserves.

                                               **

After an hour, she was finally dead. She didn't even look the same anymore. They had Tommy and Cole come down here and clean her up off the floor and the walls and wherever else, and we left. We all went our separate ways.

You could feel it though. It was a heavy air hanging on them, like the gravity of it all just hit and they were just now realizing everything that happened. They were all very close to death, and they didn't even know it, so them reacting like this was something I expected.

Me and Maj went back to his house, since I hated being at mine now.

"You okay, pooh?" I asked him, watching him take some pain meds. He just shrugged, with a blank look on his face.

"It's just wild to me, we was close, you know? She was like a kid sister to me, and for all that time we knew each other and I'm thinking we cool, she was tryna kill me, that don't sit right with me at all," he explained. He felt betrayed, and the only other time he probably felt that was from his mom.

"I get it. I mean I didn't know her as long as you, clearly, but I feel taken advantage of, so I can only imagine what you and everyone else feels. Plus, I mean she was blood to me, I feel like if she wasn't a dumb ass, I could have had a sister, you know?" he nodded after I finished talking.

"This some fucked up shit," he breathed out.

"Yeah. We gone be straight though," I spoke.

"We always are," he smirked, because I sounded exactly like his ass. Just like him, I had to start looking at things positively now, he had no negative outlook on anything. He loved saying he was gonna be fine, he would be okay. He could have a gun to his head and say he would be fine.

But that's the thing, he always was. I had to start believing that too, because through all this wild shit I been living through, I was fine too. I was gonna be okay, even after this.

                                             **

don't hate me y'all.

i keep explaining myself so i don't think i have to do it again but i'm sorry for the wait 🥺

i hope y'all liked this chapter, i know yall wanted to see this so here it is lol. i couldn't get too deep into it bc it was getting creepy 💀

but! y'all getting a time skip and an extra chapter today just because y'all waited so long lol. it's gonna be a bit light hearted bc it's been mad sad for a lil minute 😂

till next time ❤️