𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

1 year later

1 year later.

"Semaj! Put that down, damn!" I fussed at him.

"You is not my mama, Sadiya," he chuckled, but he put it down anyway. He acts like a kid when I take him shopping with me.

We had just got a house together. Ain't that crazy? We'd been living together at his, since everything went down last year, but I wanted something we could have together, so went hunting. We got us a cute lil house, and we're still decorating.

He was indecisive and picky, so furniture shopping took longer than it should have.

"Semaj, why can't you just let me decorate myself," I whined, while we looked around at kitchen stuff. I wanted there to be order, and organization. This nigga wanted seven different types of plates and twenty five different colored cups, and I wasn't with the shits.

"Because it's my house too," he said in a duh tone.

"How bout this, okay, we can each do some rooms. I'll do the kitchen and our bed and bathroom. You can do the basement and the living room and the downstairs bathrooms, hows that?" I asked. He looked like he was really about to say no for a second before he started thinking.

"Fine, but you can't question me," he chuckled.

"Bet, you can't question me either then," I laughed. We shook on it and decided to go back to our naked ass house and online shop, it was easier that way anyway.

When we got there, Athena's car was in the driveway, which meant she was in the damn house. She was always in our house.

"Why did we give they ass keys?" Maj muttered.

"I have no idea," I chuckled.

Everything had been really slowing down since the shit with Rico and her father happened. We had routine jobs with our current partners, but we weren't accepting any new jobs currently. We had the two clubs going, one in Miami and one in Tampa, and the money was rolling in fast. Shah and Kash were trying to get land for a restaurant now, just like he said.

It was weird moving forward a man down, not gonna lie. We didn't deal with drugs as much because we didn't have someone to make em, and buying from someone else just to sell it again was stupid. So we focused on the weapons and now me and Blue were contract hitmen.

When people needed someone to go, they called Shah and he let us know. We usually flipped a coin, I'm always tails. Whoever got picked would do the job and then we'd split the payout. It was less dangerous for us all anyway, and we needed to be moreover careful now than ever, not only because of the security breach last year, either.

Athena and Kash had a baby.

Nobody had ever had a kid in their small circle, so everyone was always extremely reckless and took whatever job came their way, but we had a baby now, so we had too be very careful.