1

"Mr. Brooks, your 8 o'clock is here."

"Who is it?" I asked running a hand through my hair.

"Mrs. Brooks."

A smile spread across my face and I immediately loosened my tie.

"Send her up."

I started putting away my paperwork and just as I got the last piece of paper in the big folder, Danielle walked through the doors looking as beautiful as ever.

"Hello handsome." She smiled walking over to me.

She kissed my lips softly and I smiled at the feeling.

"You look beautiful." I said pulling her onto my lap. "New jeans?"

"Yep. They just arrived Today." She said kicking her leg up. "I knew you'd like them."

"I like anything on you." I smiled at her.

"Of course baby." She pecked my lips again. "How about we go out for lunch Today."

"Ooh. I can't." I said. "I have a lot of paperwork to deal with here and I have three more meetings that I can't push back anymore."

"Really?" She pouted.

"Really." I nodded. "But I can take you out for Dinner Tonight."

"Where to?" She asked.

"Anywhere you want." Is shrugged.

"Yay!" She clapped her hands and kissed my cheek. "I'm gonna go tell your assistant to order lunch and I'll be right back."

"How long is that gonna take you?" I asked watching her walk.

"Not long." She said before glancing over her shoulder at me. "And we'll have an hour before your next meeting. I'll be quick."

"Great." I nodded.

Amari

"No!" I screamed throwing down my clipboard. "Do I have to do everything myself around here?"

I walked over to the big man and bumped him out of the way.

"I want the dresser to go over here." I said pulling it where I wanted. "I shouldn't have to do this when I sign your paychecks so you can do it! And I'm in heels, idiot! Go do something else and tell them to hurry up with the rest of the furniture!"