Chapter 17 (NSFW)

Molly was petrified, she didn't want to believe what was happening. She wanted to push Dan away, but she was afraid of hurting Mr. Joestar, so for the time being she endured. She thanked God that Jotaro couldn't see her face, she'd never be able to look him in the eyes again. Deep down she wished for Jotaro to see her be indecent, but not like this, not with Dan.

She was feverishly thinking of a way to make him stop, but so far she had nothing. Maybe she couldn't stop him, but she could try and stall him, buy them a little bit of time. At least he's leaving Jotaro alone she thought, trying to stay positive. She slowly, and very carefully placed her hands on Dan's chest, and pushed herself back as gently as she could.

Now comes the hard part, she thought and looked Dan right in the eyes with the sultriest face she could muster.

"D-Dan, what if someone sees? Can't we go somewhere more private?" she spoke, her voice so velvety that even Jotaro wouldn't have been able to say no. Not that he would've wanted to say no, had her request been aimed at him.

Jotaro immediately caught on to Molly's plan, but he didn't like it all. What if the others failed to get the stand out of Joseph in time? If the situation escalated Jotaro knew he wouldn't be able to hold back, he'd beat the living shit out of Dan. And Molly, sweet, pure, innocent Molly. Jotaro vowed that Dan would be sorry he ever laid his filthy fingers on her.

"Oh, what's this? You're not going to defy me?" Dan paused his actions with a chuckle and looked at her intrigued.

"Very well then, let's find a vacant hotel. Jotaro, it's your treat~!" he continued in a singsony tone. He put his arm around Molly and turned to walk in the direction of the town center. Old man, you best get that piece of shit stand out before I break both of you, Jotaro thought in his head.

Fuck. What the fuck do we do now? Jotaro thought as they stepped inside the hotel room Jotaro was just forced to pay for. Dan had not once let go of Molly, but once they stepped inside he finally let go, even if just for a moment. He was thinking hard about what he'd have her do, it'd be his only chance before handing her over to DIO.

"Let's not waste any time, darling" Dan purred and motioned for Molly to come closer, which she did. After all, what choice did she have, she couldn't let Joseph get hurt because of her. Dan's hands slowly wandered down her sides to the hem of her shirt, he grabbed it and started pulling it up.

"Lift your hands" he whispered in her ear, she obliged and shut her eyes tightly, her face turning redder than ever. He swiftly janked her shirt off, now with her bra remaining.

"Take it off" Dan smirked, this was getting good. She hesitated for a second, but then she thought of Joseph. Slowly she reached for the clasps, covering herself with one arm and removing the garment with the other. Her gaze was fixated on the floor, face burning crimson. She'd never be able to look Jotaro in the eyes again.

"Good girl. Now get on your knees"

Jotaro pulled his hat down over his face, and gritted his teeth. Why did she have to offer herself instead of him? Why couldn't she just worry about herself for once? But no, she just had to be so fucking perfect. Look where that got her.

Slowly, very slowly Molly sank to her knees. Tears were starting to form in the corners of her eyes, but before they could fall Dan swiped them away with his thumb.

"We can't have that, darling" he cooed and undid his belt. He didn't bother taking his pants off, he just lowered them enough for his very erect dick to spring out of his underwear. Molly shivered, Jotaro looked away.

"Open your mouth" he commanded while gently grasping her by the hair at the back of her head. She whimpered and did as she was told, the second her mouth was open Dan practically showed his erect member down her mouth. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, the only thing she focused on was not to vomit. She could feel drool starting to drip down her chin, breathing was getting difficult.

"Fuck, that feels so good" Dan mumbled under his breath, slowly pulling out of her mouth just to ram himself back in again, this time keeping up the movement. He was making quite the show out of it, his goal to anger Jotaro as much as possible.

Tears were now freely streaming down Molly's face as her mouth was getting brutally fucked, Dan's pace was starting to get erratic. He thrusted a couple more times, finally burying his cock deep in her mouth and cumming. He sighed in pleasure and pulled out, he sat down on the bed behind him. Molly was left on the floor, her hair covering her face. She was quiet, but Jotaro could tell by the way her shoulders were shaking, she was crying.

Suddenly Star Platinum caught something between its fingers, it was tiny but Jotaro could immediately tell it was the Lovers. He immediately sprung toward Dan, grabbed him by the collar and began beating the living daylight out of him. The final blow hit him so hard that he flew through the balcony door and into the brick wall of the building next to the hotel. He was very dead.

Once Jotaro had cleaned his hands off Dan, he kneeled down next to Molly and gently pulled her in for a hug. She wrapped her arms around him, and quietly wept into his shirt. Jotaro didn't say anything, he just stroked her hair, reassuring her that everything was alright now, he was here. This went on long enough for Molly to fall asleep in Jotaro's warm embrace. He wrapped her in his gakuran and picked her up bridal style.

"What happened to her?" Kakyoin immediately questioned as they met up with Jotaro. Joseph, who had felt everything Dan had felt, had a hunch, but said nothing.

"I don't wanna talk about it" he said and pulled his hat over his face.

 _____________________________________

Yikes, that happened. Please tell me how you like the story so far <3