-7-

We finally got home and I allowed Namjoon to take a shower before me since my parents weren't home yet. After I took the shower I was feeling bored, thankfully, Jimin called saying he would gather with some of our friends. Off course, I had to go.

"Namjoon, go get dressed comfortably, we are going to a gather around"- I told him.

"A what?"

"You know, when you hang out with your friends, drink some alcohol , play stupid and just sit and talk or something."- I told him.

"Oh like a tea party, but alcohol instead of tea?..."- he asked innocently.

"You have so much to learn with me"- I said.

****

We entered J-Hopes house, one of my closest friends, where we would hang out.

"Y/N!"- everyone said once they saw me. They are J-Hope, Jungkook, Jimin, Halsey and Becky.

"Heyy!"- I greeted back to them.

"Uuhh, who is this muchacho?"- Becky asked and I chuckled.

"Everyone, this is Namjoon, he is new in town."- I said, taking the chance to introduce him.

The night went along and we were having fun, girls were in the living room and guys were in the kitchen with the drinks and talking. Namjoon seemed to be having fun and that made me kind of happy. He has been through so much, I'm glad I get to help him to have some fun.

Then, we had the brilliant idea to go to the pool or at least do a fire next to it.

As we get there, we were talking to each other, I was with Jungkook building the fire, the girls were trying to push J-Hope into the pool, and Jimin and Namjoon were talking by the pool, but sometimes I would feel them gazing at me.

Namjoons POV

"So...how does it feel to be here?"- Jimin asked sitting next to me bringing me beer.

"It's weird...but right... it's fun"- I said smiling returning my eyes to where I was looking.

"She's amazing, isn't she?"- Jimin said.

"Who?"- then I noticed he was talking about Y/N, because that was the person I was looking at the whole time.

"She is a great person... I'll never be lucky enough to have her..."- Jimin confessed to me.

"How did you two meet?"- I asked out of curiosity.

"Well...she is kind of my savior...you know Jenna's boyfriend, right?...he would bully me a lot...he made me feel like nothing..I went into depression and anorexy because of it...one day, she stepped in, she kicked him in the balls and threw the milk he had prepared for me right on his face. You should have heard what she said. She was a true hero. She still does that, saving people from bullies...by the way, wasn't Jenna's boyfriend being to friendly to you?"

"Oh he's dumb...he kept asking me ways to get Y/N, because he thinks she's sexy...pff, what an asshole"- I said sipping on the beer.

"Do you like her?"- Jimin asked making me spit it.

"Like her?"

"Yes...you don't?"

"Off course not!"- I said, sounding clear but feeling uneasy.

"Right...I don't know about you but I'm getting bin the pool too."- he said not believing me and putting himself inside the pool.

Y/Ns POV

J-Hope was already in the pull. Halsey and Becky succeeded. Next I pushed them, and Jungkook took it as an opportunity to push me, jumping into the water right after. Next thing I know, Jimin is also there. I looked at my side and Namjoon was still sitting by the pool, looking at us with fondly eyes. I went to him to get him inside too.

"Are you not coming in?"- I asked looking up at him.

"I'm fine, thank you"- he said and I tried to pull his foot so he would fall into the water, but this man is heavy. Eventually I got out and pushed him, making him fall into the water. After that, I laughed a little to hard. Somehow he grabbed me and pulled me into the pool too.

After a long while, it was just me and Namjoon in the pool. J-Hope and the guys went to get more beer and the girls fell asleep on the couch inside, so Namjoon and I were playing ball inside the pool. We were just talking while throwing the ball.

"Thank you for bringing me...it was fun..."- Namjoon said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it...it must have been hard for you since you came..."

"The hardest part was having to be a bodyguard for this really annoying little girl"- he said with a smile on his face making fun of me and I tried to hit him with the ball while he just laughed.

Then he swam to me and came really close He looked me in the eyes intensely for some reason.

"What are you doing?..."- I asked feeling my heart beat fast.

"I'm trying to realize something...?"- Namjoon said.

"What?.."

"I don't really know...I just wanna look at you...why is that?"

"Pff...you drank to much... c'mon let's go"- I said calling him for reason, moving away, but he pulled me close once again.

 c'mon let's go"- I said calling him for reason, moving away, but he pulled me close once again

"Hey guys!!! Beer is back! Oh..."- J-Hope said once he saw us and Namjoon quickly let go of me.