Chapter 206: Mouthwash

Song Ye is broad-minded and does not have the general knowledge of villains, but the villains have been victimized with delusions. The more they are ignored by the imagination, the more colorful they become. Listening to the sound of the lower bunk, they mutter in their stomachs, two Xiang Huiying, almost exploded.

In the end, the man in the suit couldn't help but took something out of the bag. "Ahem, the smell of this train is too great, and it's quite stinky to blow my nose. I eat too much this evening, it's strange. , Drink premium goods to quench thirst. "

There are two people on the upper bunk. When the man in the suit speaks, the man in the glasses knows that he has to make a speech. When he sees the bottle in the other's hand, he immediately screams, "Isn't this brought by your foreign friend? I heard it is rare Now, why are you willing to take it out? "

"Oh, of course, things are bought for use. This thing is good. It can not only drink as a drink, cool the mouth, but also can cure aphthous toothache." The man in the suit was proud of his voice and deliberately raised his tone.

The woman in the bunk moved a moment, and her subconsciously looked up, but soon stopped the movement, and drank again to eat.

Song Ye's response was to ignore it directly.

The man ’s suit tactics failed, and drumming his cheeks seemed like a fight. He jumped off the bed and brushed the bottle and asked Song Ye, "Provincial champion, how about it? I heard that you have a perfect score in English. There is an opportunity for you to learn and see if you know English abroad. "

In this era, foreigners walking on the streets were all called pandas. This foreign product was even more rare. Anyone with a foreign style in the home can brag about it for the last half month.

For Song Ye, who flew all over the world more than a decade later, this kind of thing is certainly not worth mentioning, but now that she is going to get a paper towel just after eating shrimp, she lifts her eyes and scans in passing, glancing at the blue bottle. After a few words in English, he said lightly, "This is a mouthwash, you can't drink it."

"What?" The man in the suit still swaying with the bottle of pride, his face was a bit ugly when he reacted, and he grinned: "Cut, what do you know, this is a drink, there is mint in it, it's cool. I don't know how to pretend, Have you ever seen this thing, and mouthwash, why don't you say tap water? "

In the first second, he still learned to sell drinks, and in the second, Song Ye said that he could not drink. In addition, the English on the bottle is still in an ancient print with small characters. It is hard to see clearly in such a flash. The man in the suit is more and more certain that Song Ye is picking things.

"Well, this is the first thing you asked to ask someone else's children, just don't understand what's wrong, are you so fierce?" The woman couldn't stand it anymore, she pushed out the suit man and pushed it out. You drink your drink, I eat ours, let's stop talking. "She confessed that she talked a lot, but did not expect this man to be more than her.

The man in a business suit never thought that a educated teacher was actually despised by a country woman, and his heart got angry, and he wanted to go to the theory. Later, he was stopped by the glasses man. He was still angry and uncomfortable. The bottle gestured towards Song Ye, "Look, this is a drink for drinking." Then, the man in the suit mumbled and drank the whole bottle.

After drinking, I took a full meal, resisted the pungent odor, and said, "Relax."

Song Ye is really speechless. She knows the purpose of the gadget at a glance, and she has to study the instructions carefully.

But someone killed herself, and she couldn't stop it. After eating, she sat at the window and looked at the scenery.

The wind came in at night and it was very cool. Most of the areas passing by the train had not been developed. The barren mountains and fields seemed quiet and peaceful at night. This natural atmosphere was not found in post-modern reinforced concrete.

After half an hour, the upper bunk wobbled and started running to the toilet while covering his stomach.

Song Ye didn't pay much attention either, retracted to the bed and lay down to prepare to sleep.

After about an hour, few people were walking around the aisle. At this time, a strange noise caught Song Ye's attention.

Her ear strength is excellent. It is estimated that it is the movement of the soft lying bed in front of her, and she is too lazy to get up to check it, pressing her hand directly on the wall, and seeing it with power.

I saw that outside the first soft sleeper box after three hard sleepers, a figure was walking around with a cat on his waist, holding a wire in his hand to beat the door lock. The door locks on the train are all internal bolt structures, so the wire was bent into a stretch and cleverly moved the iron bolt backwards. The other party's movement was fast, and the door lock was completed in two or three seconds.

As soon as the door opened, he saw that everyone inside was asleep, and a strange sound made in his mouth, and then another figure quickly emerged from behind the window curtain, slipping into the room, and the man who unlocked the door I off, if nothing happened, I found a window and stood looking at the wind.

Stealing things on the train, and it's still a group-gang-commitment.

Song Ye raised his eyebrows, and saw the face of the unlocked man through the light shining in the window occasionally.

Just when Song Ye felt their technique was remarkable, the sound of footsteps slamming in the aisle hurriedly, and the gaunt man who looked at the wind was startled, and hurried forward, walking forward and oncoming Black shadows ran into each other.

"Ouch." Black Shadow was knocked to the ground and called out.

The door behind the uncle suddenly opened, and another figure slipped out quickly.

The door was closed again, so fast that people couldn't detect the strangeness, but the uncle did not expect that he had hit a big trouble.

Originally, the boy wanted to reach out and pull up the buddies on the ground, and even prepared his apology lines in his mouth, "Brother, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

As a result, when I reached into the air, I heard a vomiting sound.

That's right, the person who was knocked down on the ground vomited, and he vomited alive, tore his heart, and even the passengers on the left and right came out to watch.

"What's going on, what's going on?" At last, the on-duty trainer heard the sound, looked away from the crowd, and immediately lifted up the man on the ground, "Sir! Sir! Are you all right, can you? Can't move around, what can help you? "

"Cough, vomit ..." The man on the ground finally vomited his bile. He trembled and raised his hand, pointing at the scumbag standing in front of him, speechless for a while.

"You? What does this matter have to do with you, why is this gentleman throwing up here and vomiting, please tell me clearly." The trainer's tone was severe and his eyes were alert.

The black man quickly shook his head and waved his hands, trying to say that he hadn't done anything, but unfortunately he didn't say anything, the man on the ground said, "It's him. He hit me."