wife reader - you are kidnapped by a villain

You are staying at the manor alone tonight because everyone was out for tonight, your husbands and sons were on portal and Alfred and went to see some old friends of his. You are sitting in the library drinking, some tea and working on a new research project. When you heard a loud bang coming from outside, that first you thought it was your husbands, sons, or Alfred who had returned home early but you were very wrong. You had gotten up from your seat and looked out of the window too, soon be scared by a giant bat looking at you. 

y/n"....." you soon start stepping away from the window trying to see something to help defend yourself, and that when the giant window crashed open and in came the giant bat. You ran towards the closed door of the library, but you were to slow and soon are the pick up in the giant bat's claws and soon enough he flys out of the manor with you. 

y/n" let me go your flying rat" the bat soon dropped you a bit and later on caught you, and this time he had a tighter grip on you. soon after a while, you get to this warehouse and you are dropped on the ground hard. 

y/n" aww... wait  you that former scientist that used bats blood to makes himself into a bat" 

????" oh yes he is my dear y/n Kent-Wayne" you soon see two and penguin walking towards, you with their bodyguards. 

y/n" why did you have him bring me here" 

Two faces" for you to be our hostage and to get ransom money from your billionaire husband" you are soon placed in a chair, and you are soon chained to the chair. 

y/n" you will pay for this" 

Penguin " we will see and we also see if batman or superman and their boys, can stop our devices from going off, and killing everyone even you" You are soon faced with television cameras, and soon enough penguin gives his speech and points towards you during the whole thing. 

Penguin " now we just have to wait for the bats and superman to show up, along with their sidekicks" 

y/n"......" soon enough the light turns off and on and you see all the henchman get beaten up, and soon you feel the chains release on you. You are soon taken to safety by your sons while you all wait for bruce and Clark to return. 

y/n" you guys did great" you are soon hugged by all your sons and they seem to have fear and worry on their faces. the boys soon stopped hugging you and you all soon made your way, back home and you told the boys you are very proud of them. 

y/n" it okay everything will be okay I promise" soon enough bruce and Clark joined you and the boys, back at the manor. 

y/n" hey....." Bruce and Clark hold you tightly and once they let you go, you see worried looks on their faces. 

Bruce" are you okay" 

y/n" yeah I'm fine just a few cuts" 

superman" we will make sure this never happens again" after that night you still stayed in the library and did your work, which your husbands and sons did their best to talk you out of but it didn't work.