~80~

"Koookkiiiieeee~"

"Nooo..."

"Koookkiiieeee~"

Crawling under Jungkook's blankets you finally find his sleepy face in the giant masses of fabric and place a tender kiss on his the tip of his nose, causing it to scrunch and him burying his face deeper into the comforter.

"Noonnaaaaaa...."

"It's time to wake up sleepy head."

"But why..."

"Because I'm taking you into town with me today, it's a beautiful spring day we can't waste it being inside in bed."

"Or...we could...and have pancakes and nuggles..."

"That can happen later. For now you have to get up."

You watch one teddy bear brown doe eye open and gaze at you warmly before he envelops you into his blankets and nuzzles his face into your neck while letting out a deep sigh.

"Can you and Hyung just gooooooo?"

"Nope. Jimin is actually going to stay here today, it's just you and I."

"Hmm? You and I?"

"Mhmmm I told Jimin I wanted to spend some one on one time with you since everything has been...a little rough. Plus you go back to school tomorrow...I wanted to get you a new outfit to wear."

"Oh...we're going shopping?"

"Mhm."

"At that place with the food places inside of it?"

"That's the food court, so yes."

"Well Noona why didn't you say so!"

The mass of blankets suddenly leaves the bed and Jungkook sits up with his hair frayed out everywhere, his face puffy and droopy from sleep.

"Noona, can I eat at that place again?"

"Mhm. This day is all about you Kookie, you get to choose where we eat and where we shop!"

"Wow....really? And Hyung doesn't want to go?"

"Nah, he told me he wants to stay home today."

"Huh...that isn't like Hyung..."

[Flashback]

"But Babyyyyy."

"Jimin I really need to spend some time with Jungkook he's the other person in this house I don't want him to feel left out!"

"Come onnnnn I can go too! It won't even be like I'm there!"

"Jimin. It isn't one on one time if you're there."

"This is abuse."

"This is not abuse! I want Kookie to feel like he's with us, we're always together and I've noticed he's in his room a lot! I want him to get used to being out in town more."

Jimin sighs and rolls over on the bed so his back is facing you and you place small kisses between his shoulders, his body heating up with a blush at your kisses.

"Fine. I guess I'll stay here."

"I'll make it up to you."

"How?"

"I think you know how."

"H-Have F-Fun B-Baby!"

[End Flashback]