Gaz Improvement

"Dad?"
     "Dib! Gaz! Wonderful! Come over here."
     Dad was standing there at this 3D hologram room. He was looking at the image of the rooper ship.
     "Where is Zim?"
     "He went to a doctor's appointment with Tak. She started feeling weird and since she's showing more human emotions, she wanted someone with her."
     "And since Zim has already struggled, he went with her."
     "Right."
     "Ugh."
     "Gaz, my daughter, what's wrong?"
     "It's been a long day, dad."
     "I see."
     "So what's happening here?"
     "I'm glad you asked, son. I am trying to find how many potential entrances there are on this particular vessel."
     "How many have you found?"
     "Five total. I'm trying to decide where to send Tak."
     "Why does Tak have to be the one to go in?"
     "Because, Gaz, they don't know that she's irken. They will see Zim fly off, and while that happens Tak will go in and will shut down their weapons."
     "How do we know that they won't try to hurt any of them?"
     "To be honest we don't. It's not safe, but they both agreed to the plan."
     "Wait, dad?"
     "Yes, son?"
     "There may possibly be an easier way to do this. To figure out the situation and the ship structure, I mean."
     "Oh really? Do tell."
     "the mind device."
     "The mind device?"
     "You invented that twelve years ago, but rarely used it. I play with it sometimes. I don't know where the small receivers are though."
     "In your desk."
     "Right, Gaz. Duh. Remember, dad, it  let's you extract information from the mind and let's you listen to what others say to the creature the device is in."
     "Oh right. I completely forgot about that invention. Do you still have a receiver in your head, son?"
     "Yes. You took the big magnet to work. I haven't been able to get it out."
     "You are absolutely correct. I had forgotten that I did that. This is a wonderful idea. I shall go and inform my partner and see what he says. While I am away, don't touch anything."
     "Fine."
     "Whatever."
     Dad walked out and I looked to Gaz to see her staring at the ground. No handheld in her hand, no headphones on. She was just aggressively staring at the ground.
     "Gaz?"
     "What, Dib?"
     "You okay."
     "Why the hell do you care? You didn't even see what happened today."
     Yes I did.
     "No, I guess not, but I've heard things. I saw Steven in the counselor's office. He was crying."
     "Good. That little weasel deserves what he got. He actually deserves a lot more. Little punk got lucky."
     "What happened?"
     "Nothing you need to know about."
     "I know Tak was involved. Maybe I could ask her."
     "Don't you dare."
     "Then tell me. You are never caught dead without some sort of device in hand. Usually you have your q-pod on you or your portable game toy."
     "It just got me thinking. Nothing the likes of you need to worry about."
     "What the hell is that suppose to mean?"
    "It means, asshat, that I'm fucking sorry!"
     "Are you crying? Did it really hurt you that much to say that?"
     "Yes it did."
     "What the fuck happened?"
     "Nothing. Just know that someone opened up my eyes to the situation that I was in. You were... ick, I can't believe I'm about to say this. You were right. Steven was lying and setting me up so that I would fall in love with him. I wasn't the only one, either. He was doing it to multiple girls. Had them believing that they were inadequate, what they were doing was wrong. I should have known that Daniel was a gamer. He has had whole conversations about games with me. And then anyone else I had any kind of thing for, he had something to say that would draw me away."
     "All lies?"
     "All lies, dammit!"
     "Come on, Gaz, pick up a game and calm down."
     "I've been as calm as I can be all day, but I can't stay calm anymore."
     "I've seen you stay calm through more stressful situations than this."
     "Right, but I also couldn't believe half of it."
     "You think things through a lot better when you are calm and level headed."
     "I suppose that's true."
     "So pick up your gaming toy and calm down."
     "Fine."
     "Thank you."
     "I really am sorry for saying and doing what I did."
     "Well, I appreciate the apology. I hear dad coming."
     "Great. Where is my gaming device anyways?"
     "In your backpack."
     "Right. In the game pocket."
     "The pocket you sewed onto your bag to keep your gaming device safe. You learned how to sew just to do that too."
     "Shut up."
     "I'm back. And I brought a guest?"
     "Agent uno."
     "At ease, Dib. And call me Vid. Both of you. Now your father told me what your idea was and it sounds like a great idea. But we will need an inside job. He doesn't know that Gaz knows about all this. Gaz."
     "What?"
     Now that sounds like my sister.
     "Do you know how to aim?"
     "Is Dib dating an alien?"
     "Well yes."
     "Then you have your answer."
     "You sound so sure."
     "Because I am."
     "You let her act like that?"
     "Yeah. It comes in handy. She only acts like that in situations where she's been stressed or annoyed."
     "Can you get her to put down the game?"
     "Son?"
     "You have to offer her up something that would get her to put it down. But otherwise, I wouldn't recommend taking it away. She focuses way better when she plays."
     "Prove it."
     "I have a ninety two percent hit rate with a real gun, a one hundred percent hit rate in any shoot 'em up. And during this conversation, I just beat a level of Evil Piig Lord. It was a boss level."
     "Ah. I see. Can I see you in action?"
     "Ugh. Fine."
     She handed me her gaming device and walked up to Vid.
     "What am I doing?"
     "Everyone come with me."
     "I'll text Zim to let me know when they are done."
     "Great. Come along. I need to see you abilities myself."
     He's gonna be surprised. I don't know why he's so concerned about her abilities. Her brain waves and cells were meant to coordinate so that she would be able to multitask.