Chapter 13: Can I stay w u tonight?

With that they walked up together and smiled parting ways heading into their separate rooms.

~~~

Sophie lay down and closed her eyes. She sat there for almost two hours unable to fall asleep. She turned over restlessly. I wonder if Fitz is up? She thought to herself. A few minutes later she convinced herself to find out. She quietly got out of bed and tip toed out her door and across the hall. She gave a light knock on Fitz's door.

"Fitz are you awake?" She whispered.

She sat silently anticipating a response. A few seconds later the door cracked open to Fitz standing in the doorway. Still shirtless she noted.

"Did I wake you?" She asked.

"No," he said opening the door further.

"I wasn't able to fall asleep..." She said, ".....can....can I stay with you tonight?" She asked staring up at him.

He opened the door further and ushered her in. It was dark but Sophie could still make out a small grin spreading across his features.

She entered the room. It was simple and similarly arranged to hers. She stood staring at the canopy bed. Fitz walked up behind her until they were hairs apart.

"I couldn't sleep either," he whispered, his breath brushing the back of her neck. He stepped forward and her eyes followed him closely as he led her into his bed.

~~~

Fitz's heart fluttered as he lay a few feet from Sophie who had drifted off to sleep. This wasn't like their other nights together. She came to him, and he was glad to have her.

~~~

In the middle of the night Fitz awoke to the cold night air. The blankets were nowhere in sight. He turned to Sophie who had scrunched them all up around herself.

"You're hogging all the blankets!" He said nudging her. She opened her eyes. He slowly pulled them over so they covered both of them. She shivered.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

She gave a sleepy nod.

He got up and shut the window and then slid back into the bed.

"C'mere," he said scooting closer, indicating she do the same. She did. He reached his arm around her and she lay her cheek on his chest.

At first his skin was cold to the touch but after a minute she was warmed. She reached her hand up and stroked her fingers along his bare chest. He flinched.

"Sorry!" She said quietly.

"No, it feels good." He said, "I thought you were asleep."

She continued absentmindedly dragging her fingers along his skin. She started drifting off as her hand brushed along his chest.

"Not wearing a shirt was a good idea," he said smiling.

"Yeah you're like 10 times sexier without it."

He was surprised at her bluntness and he looked down to find her half asleep. He smiled. 

~~~

Sophie opened her eyes to the morning light. She blinked a few times and all of the memories came flooding back. She was In Fitz's bed. She shifted slightly and realized Fitz was pressed up behind her. His arms were wrapped around her from behind and his front pressed up along the whole back side of her body. She must have woken him up because she heard him cough and brush away some of her hair that he had somehow gotten in his mouth. He shifted again. She turned her head around to see his sleepy face staring down into hers.

"Hey" she said earning a yawny smile.

He pulled her closer and leaned over kissing her exposed shoulder. Her heart beat intensified and as he grabbed her and started kissing up her chest passionately.

"Fitz!" She said half in surprise and half in pleasure.

He left a trail of kisses up her neck and ended at her jaw where he gave a slow kiss that gave a satisfying plunk as he pulled his lips off of her neck.

"Morning Beautiful" he said staring into her eyes.

Her whole body was full of flutters as he gave her such physical attention. Although the kisses weren't on her face, they were very sexual compared to what he had done to her before.

Presently she felt him bury his face in the back of her neck.

Fitz breathed in the smell of her panakes perfume as his lips and nose rested in her hair which had fallen out of last nights braid.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked telepathically, his eyes closed as he snuggled her.

"Very well," she said as she savored the feeling of his body squeezing her from behind.

She turned around so she could face him and he had to scoot back a few inches. He reached down touching his forehead to hers.

"You said some funny things last night when you were half asleep," he said smirking. 

"Like what?" She said. She could feel his breath in her cheeks. 

"Well for starters I'm 10 times sexier with my shirt off.."

She laughed and then looked down at his bare chest. "Sleepy me has a point," she said looking back up at him.

She slid her leg up twining it with his as he wrapped his arm around her back. She felt him fumble until he found the edge of her shirt. He slid his fingers up under. Her heart beat quickened as his fingers traced over her skin. He turned to her and his eyes traveled down to her lips. He bent down and kissed her, their bodies knotted in the covers. He pushed her down, their lips pressing together sweetly. Both of their hearts thudded and they broke apart.
They lay there a minute, hearts both pounding

"As much as I like this, it's almost nine o'clock," she said sitting up to much of Fitz's reluctance. "We should get ready before Tiergan and Forkle get here." She said.

He sighed. She sat up and crawled out of bed. She pulled the edges of her shorts down and she could have swore she heard Fitz wince. She went into the bathroom to get changed.

Fitz sat alone in the covers marveling over the fact that he has just slept with Sophie Foster, and she liked it.

~~~

That was a nice chapter if I do say so my self.
Also we are so close to hitting 5k!! Keep it up and give this chapter a like while ur at it.