~81~

(Jungkook's POV)

Eh?

Why is Noona so pale all of a sudden?

Is she sick?

Jungkook gazes at his Noona and follows her stare that lands on eight people walking out of the shopping center towards them, his eyes narrowing at the crowd.

They're scaring my Noona.

Nobody scares my Noona.

Wait...

Are these the people Hyungie told me that hurt Noona when she was in school?

It has to be, cause Noona never looks scared at anybody.

Don't worry.

I'm a man Noona.

I'll protect you.

Jungkook quickly grabs his Noona and switches sides with her before snaking his arm around her waist and stands as straight as he can, a small squeak emitting from her lips.

"Jungkook!-"

"Shh Noona. Just keep walking."

Before the crowd can reach the two Jungkook leans down and places a kiss on his Noona's cheek so the people can't notice her, her eyes gazing over at him in extreme shock.

"Kookie.."

"Those people hurt you didn't they Noona?"

"Um...Y-Yeah..."

"Hyungie told me about the people that hurt you when you had to go to school, don't worry Noona they didn't see you."

Jungkook watches a look of relief flood her dainty features and her shoulders relax, her beautiful eyes looking at him with the warmth he's come to depend on so much.

"Thank you Kookie."

"You're welcome Noona, I'm a man, I'll protect you."

"You are a man! You're the biggest man!"

Oh my...

Noona agreed!

Now Noona AND Hyungie have said I'm a man!

"Noona...did...what did you do...when those people hurt you?..."

Jungkook looks over and watches her gaze fall to her shoes as they enter the mall, her eyes swirling with hurt and regret.

"I did nothing Kookie. Just like you saw...I did nothing. I was a deer in the headlights. I ran from them and hoped everything would just go away...but the fear never leaves I guess...even when it's been so many years just the thought of them seeing you...it's enough to frighten me to the point of freezing."

Oh...

So it's not bad to freeze...

Even tough Noona does it..

"How about we get some food first hmm? Then we can sit down and talk."

"Okay Noona. I want Hamburger!"

"Hamburger it is!"

Hobi Hyung likes Hamburger.

.......................

(Y/N's POV)

I should have set a good example to Jungkook.

That he can stand up to his bullies.