Hospital

"Get up luh guh

"Get up luh guh. This a bus stop, not no damn house." Some old lady said, while shakin'
me awake.

"Touch me one more time and i will chop yo damn hand off." I snapped, gettin' up and walkin' with all my stuff.

I am not a morning person, at all. I also don't like when people wake me up at 3 inna morning over some bullshit.

Crossing the street, i sighed. I walked for about an hour and made it to Mitchell's house.

I picked up a pebble and threw it at his window. It didn't take long for him to answer, he's always up all night playing the game, so I knew he was up.

"what are you doing hea'?" He asked me, as he pulled me up and into the house. I looked at him, he sighed. "Why the hell you keep leavin' yo' parents?" He asked.

He doesn't know about me being a foster kid, and I'll like to try and keep it like dat.

"Why the hell you worried 'bout it?" I mugged him and sat down on his bed.

"Don't get smart." He pointed his finger in my face. "You still in mah house, dafuq."

"I swea' if anotha' mufucka put they hand In mah goddamn face again, I'm literally gon' fuck somebody up."I said to myself. "And dis yo' mama house, bitch. Yeen pay no type bills, and yo' mama don't give a fuck if I cuss. As long as it's not infront or towards ha'." I corrected with attitude .

"Ion know why you actin' like this, it's to fuckin' early for this attitude."He said.

"I don't have an attitude, I'm irritated clearly." I said in a duh tone.

"You know what, get out." He mumbled, pointing to the door.

I looked at him in shock. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, get the fuck out. I don't have time for you or your attitude." He snapped.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Bipolar ass bitch." I mumbled, walkin' to the door only to get pulled back and thrown on the bed.

"Ian bipolar." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You could've jus' said det. Not throw me on the fuckin' bed, damn." I said while standin' back up and goin' to the window instead.

"What are ya' doin'?"He asked, lookin' at me stupid.

"I came in this way dumbass. I mean .. do you wann' get yo' ass beat?" I asked him, already knowin' da' answer.

"Whatever." He mumbled.

"Know what? Take yo ass to bed. Cranky mufucka." I mugged him.

"You know you da' same way."

I ignored him, climbin' out the window and onto a tree. I dropped my book bag down watchin' it hit the ground. I sat on the tree, before falling backwards and doing a back flip down.

I landed on my feet then smiled, Ive always liked doing stuff like this. It makes me feel good and it comes in handy when I'm runnin' from 12.

"Mhm, y'all not slick." I jumped at the sound of Mitchell's moms voice.

I turned around and seen her standing by the kitchen window. I smiled politely, not tryna go off on her.

"Heyyy Mrs. Lee." I said. "How you dooiinn'?." I tried to start up a conversation to get passed the fact, I just climbed out her sons window.

"I'm doing good, Kind." She smiled. "Now you gon' tell me why you just climb outtta my son window?" She asked, raisin' her eye brow.

"I– uh .." I scratched my head at a lost of words.

"Mhm, I like ya' but stop being sneaky. It makes me wonder." She said, I nodded immediately grabbin' my book bag and leavin'.

"Bye!"

I sighed, thinkin' about stuff .. stressful stuff.

I started crossing the street, fixin' the straps on my book bag.

"Kind!"

Before I could even look behind me, everything went black.

~

"IF WE HOP IN THE BENZ IS THAT OKAY?! IS IT OKAYY IF I CALL YOU MY PRADA BAE?!" Everybody sung as I drove to the studio

"How 'bout ya' shut dafuq up and go find a bae." I mugged them, turnin' right.

"You shut the fuck up, yeen gotta bitch eitha." KD said.

"He jus' needa stay inna front seat wit' allat negative energy." Ben said.

"He been dis way every since Kind—

"We not finna speak on that shit." I said, instantly makin' him shut up.

"I mean .. she's dead. You have to get over it at some point." Boomer said, I hit the breaks makin' his head hit the seat infront of him. "DAMN!." He yelled.

"She ain't dead, nigga."

"But they did call you and tell you she was dead." Three said, while rubbin' his head. "Had a whole funeral."

"Ian trippin' that guh in that casket was fake! Kind, alive and ima find ha'!" I yelled and started back drivin'. "Change da' fuckin' subject, damn."

"He gon' be aight." Boomer whispered to baby joe. "He jus' needa Get ova' da' fact that Kind is dead." He whispered like I couldn't hear 'em.

"You know wh—

"STOP DA' CAR!"

I immediately hit the breaks, causin' everyone to move forward. I looked ahead off me, seein' a lit guh layin' on a ground while a car sped off.

"Everybody good?" I asked, lookin' back at everyone. Everybody nodded and I sighed, gettin' outta da' car.

"Whatchu doin'?" Baby joe asked.

"Do you not see shorty onna ground?" I asked him, givin' him a look. "I'm finna go help ha', for all I know she could be hurt." I mugged dem then shut da' doe.

I walked to her, bendin' down to her level.

I flipped her over seein blood on her face and mouth.

I picked ha up and took her to the car. I got in the back, makin' everybody look at me.

"What the fuck is you doin?" 3three asked. "Who dafuq gon' drive?" He asked, lookin' at me while I looked at the lit guh.

I felt her pulse, it was their, but it was faint.

"Figure it out!" I yelled makin' them look at eachother. "Omfg, baby joe drive."

He hopped in the front seat and took off.

When we got to the hospital I grabbed her outta da' car and took her inside.

"We need help!"

~