5-9-5-12-4 || 45

DISCLAIMER: For all chapters labeled in numerical digit, kindly read with caution. The following content contains slightly mature content, confUSING PLOTS TO THE POINT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING...

And thus, the author doesn't even know to herself why she's posting these prompts public. Maybe so she won't forget, because she's forgetful...

...or so y'all can theorize while you're at it.

But seriously...don't read this...I'm warning you...

V: *still looking for O**bumps into somebody**almost says sorry*

THAT SOMEBODY (A): *turns around and realizes it's her* S...!

V: *quite shocked*"Eccentric feelings overflow within her for seeing her again. An emotion of hatred and boiling anger, only charred off by the sheer emptiness of loss and exceptional sadness. Instead, she keeps mum. As always. She doesn't risk saying the wrong thing."

A: *realizes what she's going through, staring, and talks slightly softly**pities her a bit* We need to talk...

V: *annoyed and trying to get away before she blows her fuse* Well, now isn't the time—*tries to walk away*

A: Which is exACTLY why we really need to talk...! *pulls her back by the arm*

V: *jerks back and faces her, with numb eyes* What, you enjoy seeing me like this?

A: Mm...Not really. Although...the angst suits you...*caresses her cheek teasingly*

V: *hisses and yanks her cheek away* *murmurs* Shut up, b**ch...

A: Oh? *slightly sarcastic* A fiesty one now? The boy does quite the lot to your emotions, doesn't he?

V: *emptily talks, staring A down* He is...all I am...If anything, he's the only reason why I have the right to live. *mumbles*

A: *points her out* (She's playing with her emotions at this point since now she's vulnerable to the tragedy.) Annnd you really should've said that because look where you are now! What made you think you were going to be like a mother to him?

V: *still kinda angry* I said nothing...

A: *"reopens her wounds"* But you said he's the only reason why you should live!Have you not told me before? You've sworn to your uncle that you would protect him? But now, with him gone, will you be following him?

V: *blinks back, realizing what she's saying* What are you—?

A: Assume if one were to take him captive and—

V: (OKAY NOW SHE'S MAD) Don't you f**king touch him...! *hisses* I know you want me dead but keep him out of this! *grabs her by her hand aggressively*

A: *sarcasm slowly deteriorates* And since wHEN did I ever want you dead?

V: *pissed* And you say that like you've completely forgot what you did 3 years ago...

A: *scoffs* S, first we were friends, and then tHAT little misconception, and nOW you assume I want you dead??

V: Misconception...Misconception? *unholy degree of pissed* Is that what you call that now? H what you did to me that day *angry-quiet (The worst type of angry) tears already welling, but unseen* ...almost killed me...

A: *dazed* S —

V: *looks away vulnerably* You're wasting my goddamn time...*turns around*

She doesn't turn back because she's hiding tears she doesn't want anyone to see, and because of how she cusses at herself for not being strong enough.