Unpublished part #1

Ray's P.O.V

Today was the 13th of June and it was the day of Matty's concert in Manchester. I was so excited but nervous at the same time.

"Look, Hannah, I don't know if I should wear shorts or a skirt or a dress or.. Heck, I don't know anything!! I didn't prepare for this" I squealed into the phone whilst walking back and forth in my room. Was I even ready for this big event?

"Ray, you'll look gorgeous in anything!" she promised.

"Oh shut up, that's not helping" I panicked and she laughed at me.

"You're silly! Just wear that blue dress that we bought in London last year" she suggested and I grabbed it out of my closet.

"Which shoes?"

"I reckon the white converse."

"Thank you so much Han, I was planning curls in my hair and a little flower crown... Hopefully I'm not too over dressed.." Is sigh into the phone and I can feel her eyes rolling at me.

"Hush yourself!" she shouts and hangs up. She's the best and she always knows how to handle every situation.

--------

Now it was 8pm and I was standing in front of the club they were playing at.

"Miss, is your name Ray Becker?" a security guard came up to me and I nodded slightly. What was this all about? Did I do something wrong?

"Please come with me" the man said and I got pretty nervous.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"Apparently not because you're Matthew's girlfriend" he smiled and I sighed in relief.

"You're right I guess I did something right" I laughed and he chuckled at my relieved attitude.

He brought me into the club and left me in the front row.

"How did you know it was me?" I wondered and he glanced up at me.

"Matty told me you were blonde and beautiful, so saw you and thought it was Ray" he grinned cheekily and I giggled at his charming way of telling me how he found me.

"That's very kind of you" I stated and, surprisingly, he hugged me before he left.

Then suddenly a girl came up from behind me and stared at me.

"Are you Ray?!" her eyes went huge.

"Uhmm, I guess so" I said suspiciously and all of a sudden she stared to squeak and call a bunch of other girls over to her. Sure enough about twenty other girls ran over to me and wanted pictures.

"Are you two getting married?" one asked and I laughed. I always had to laugh at this question, maybe I wanted it so bad that I laughed at it... myself.. but I knew that it was never going to happen.

"No" I said simply but she hugged me anyways.

"You two are a great couple" one squealed and handed me an album full of handmade things and goodies. What was that all about?

Suddenly everybody started yelling and screaming. They had come on stage.

"Hello everybody, we are The1975 and we are from Manchester, which is here" Matthew said and I admired his shining black hair and his body that looked like wonderland.

"This is so far" he said into the microphone and they started the song.

"This is my favorite" the girl that recognized me first yelled into my ear over the loud music. Honestly, I didn't know that many songs by them but I really liked this one.

After that they played 'you' and during the song Matty stared at me the entire time.

I loved him so much.

--------

WUH UNPUBLISHED PART!!!

Forever urs, Anna <3