Chapter 7

Dear diary...

It's me again, Taehyung. I just wanted to talk to you about my feelings right now.

So... today, he kind of... asked me to feed him? And he stared right into my eyes and told me not to hang out with Jimin or he would get angry and, gosh, my heart just started hyperventilating!

I know hearts can't hyperventilate but that doesn't matter now, what matters is that I, Kim Taehyung, am helplessly in love. Okay, maybe not in love, but it's a HUGE crush for sure!! I feel like a twelve-year old teenage girl, help...

God, when we sat down at the table and I started 'feeding' him... I swear, I was so close to freaking out! My whole body was just malfunctioning.
Going this close to his face, I hope my hands weren't shaking too much!
And, oh my god, the whole time long he just smiled at me! He just smiled at me and for a second it was like he knew and he was trying to tease me.

Sometimes, I wish he actually knew. But of course, he couldn't. How could he know if he still thinks I'm straight? Adding to that, he himself is obviously straight and will have a new, beautiful girlfriend soon, much to my dismay.

Ugh, I swear this boy will be the death of me. How can someone be so cute, nice, handsome, talented, serious, funny and charming at the same time? It's just not fair... stop doing this to my heart, Jeon Jungkook!
Or I'm actually gonna fall in love with you!

Well, anyways...

Dear diary, it's getting late now. I'm gonna finish some studies now and ttyl. Goodbye!

-Taehyungie ♡

°○●○●○°

The next day, Taehyung entered school with butterflies dancing around in his stomach and a huge smile on his face, just by the mere thought of his best friend that also happened to be his kind of- crush.
He just felt giddy.

He would have never expected that sweet giddiness to crush so suddenly, not until he visited the restroom between third and fourth period with no specific thoughts on his mind at all. He felt quite positive today.

By the time he was finished with his business and got ready to leave the cubicle, he suddenly heard someone entering loudly while snickering, their loud steps and cackles startling.

It was two boys of the football team, Jackson and Chris.

(A/N: when it comes to.. not so good people in my stories i always try to use as many fictional characters as i can and i just use popular, random names so in these cases you may picture them as whoever you want XD)

"Yo bro, did you see Jungkook with Kim Taehyung at lunch yesterday?", Jackson asked, still laughing. Taehyung's heartbeat accelerated as his eyes widened. They are talking about me and Jungkook!

"What do you mean?" That was Chris talking, sounding kind of confused.

"Kim was feeding him, they looked like... like a couple!" Oh no, no, no, no, no.
The slight disgust filling Jackson's voice made his stomach churn out of anxiety.

"Shit dude, what? No way!" Both of them started snickering again.

Taehyung was actually planning to leave his cubicle as if nothing happened but the overwhelming anxiety inside him increased so tremendously, it was as if it could eat him up any minute. He just wanted to hide forever and never show his face again. So he silently shut the toilet lid and sat on it, pulling his knees towards his head.

He heard the laughter echoing throughout the whole room, slithering right into his ears, corrupting his head, making him shudder. Despite wearing a warm, fluffy hoodie, goosebumps spread out over every single inch of his body and made it shiver.

They can't find out. They just can't!

After they finished laughing, Chris spoke up. "Bro, if they really acted like a couple, doesn't that mean one of 'em is a homo?" He sounded genuinely surprised.

The other answered: "Well, Jeon seems fine to me, but Kim? He always looked like a little f*g to me, actually." Taehyung felt tears welling up in his eyes and a big pang in his heart, his breath gradually acceleraling. This can't be happening.

"Fuck, man. That'd be disgusting."
"I know, right. Fucking gross."
Taehyung accidentally let out a small whimper as he shed his first tear, not even bothering to wipe it away. And a second one. And a third one.

Suddenly, both of them went silent.
"Did you hear something?" Now, he heard footsteps coming towards his cubicle.

Widening his eyes, he pressed his hand onto his mouth to prevent himself from making any further sounds while many, many tears blurred his vision. He felt sick.

"This door's locked, what the fuck?"
Feeling himself close to hyperventilating, he pressed his other hand onto his mouth aswell, his eyes still shedding tears after tears.
Please don't let them find me. Please, please.

"Jackson, dude, I don't think anyone's in there. There isn't even a shadow. Maybe the locks are malfuctioning or something," Chris spoke.
"Hm. Maybe you're right." Jackson luckily seemed convinced enough. Slowly they left Taehyung's cubicle, going back towards the sinks.

"I think Kim isn't a f*g. Or I hope so. I mean, you tackled Jungkook pretty hard during practise, I think he just got injured and was too lazy to eat with his left hand afterwards. You know, I just can't imagine that. No fucking way." Jackson chuckled.

"Yeah, let's hope so. 'Cause otherwise, it'd be seriously disgusting. Our school should stay pure from those homos. Imagine what would happen to Kim if he really were one of 'em."
Now both of them laughing, they left the restroom.

As soon as the door closed, Taehyung stepped out of the cubicle, let his back slide across the wall as he was currently unable to feel his legs and started sobbing. He didn't know what to do, he was so terribly scared.

Not caring about anything, he continued breaking down in his increasing misery. How could he have thought, for even a millisecond, that this was okay?

God, you're so disgusting. Having a crush on Jungkook? Even more disgusting. Poor boy would be so grossed out if he knew what the hell you actually were.

Thinking about Jungkook and his beautiful bunny smile made him cry even more. Curling himself up in a ball-like posture, he wet his hoodie with his own crocodile tears, not even noticing how a new figure entered the bathroom.

"Taehyung?!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(A/N: i swear my heart hurts so much and i almost shed a tear writing this, why am i torturing myself with my own writing smh
poor tae, i just wanna hug him until he feels better :'( 💜)