Miles Bridges (dreams)

Y/n pov

"Just do me a favor and get out Miles!" Is shouted to my boyfriend as I just found out that he was tryna hook up with a fan "ba-" I cut him off by pushing him away from me "get out now." I said sternly, he looked at me one last time and walked out I turned away and took a deep breath then I heard loud gunshots and got down so I could protect myself then I thought about it "MILES!" I sprinted out the door to see the love of my life was in a puddle of blood and crouched down to him holding the wound with my shirt and I heard sirens "baby, I-l love you..m-" and he closed his eyes and stop breathing "NOOO!!!!" "Y/n wake up, wake up!!"

I hopped up out of my sleep sweating badly to see my boyfriend Miles next to me looking scared, I just burst into tears and he grabbed me "baby what's wrong?" I sniffled "I-I had a d-dream that you cheated on me and we had an argument, then I told you to get out the house and when you left you got s-shot and died in my arms miles, please don't leave me ever pl-" he cut me off by smashing his lips into mine

"Baby, I would never cheat on you and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon calm down." He pulled me on his lap, I moved up and down a little to get comfortable and he groaned then I smirked because I was already in the mood "shit.." He groaned as I moved up and down, he grabbed my waist and flipped me over on my back "I want it." I begged him softly and he smirked then grabbed my night shorts and pulled them off by now fat ma was soaked and I was heated up ready for him.

"Uh... Daddy ple-" I couldn't even get it out because I had tears forming in my eyes because it felt so good "y/n bae..." He groaned out "oh my God! Fuck Miles!!" I was on the verge of cumming "wait, count 1...2..." Before we got on three we both came and he filled me all the way up "miles..." I said out of breath as we were both sweating, he got off and pulled me on his chest and kissed my forehead "I love you... And fat ma." I laughed and flicked him "I love you too, and she does too." we laughed at our nasty joke "baby if you ever have another dream like that let me know because I would never cheat on you nor leave you for alright?" I nodded he played back rubbing my back and we went straight to sleep, even though the sex was good I don't want anything to happen ever even if he hurt me to the core but it was all a dream.