28 - love

Aaron's at work late today, which means Timothée just can't help himself and he had to drive all the way over to my place to "chill."

'So, what do you wanna do?' I ask him once he arrives.

Timothée looks at me like I'm insane for not knowing. 'Uhh.. makeout?' He says. 'Duh.' and I can't help the laughter that escapes me. I haven't laughed like this in a while and of course Timothée is to thank for making me feel better. But as I continue laughing a voice in the very back of my head suddenly tells me to stop.

I ignore it.

'Wow. I'm such an idiot for not thinking of that.' I say jokingly and Timothée chuckles in response. He comes closer to me and I wrap my arms around his neck so I can close the space between us with a kiss. At first it's a simple kiss, but then I feel the sparks start to fly when his hands roam my body and he deepens the kiss with every passing moment.

I want him to take over me, to make everything okay. I've been honest with him. I told him about Sam and Halie, I told him that my nightmares haven't come back for a while but I still can't tell him about the scholarship.

For a moment I'm debating on telling him right now so he doesn't find out later. That way, I can avoid seeing the disappointment on his face when he does find out eventually. But as he carries me onto the counter top and stands right in between my legs, I can't help but get lost in his profound kiss.

He is squeezing my hips and his hands are trailing down my thighs and I'm so mesmerized and immersed in his touch and his kiss that the knock on the door doesn't make me pull away from him. Instead, Timothée stops touching me and he takes a step back causing me to pout instantly.

'Heyyy.' I whine but I stop myself once I hear the knocking again. It's louder this time, and I can tell before I open the door that due to the aggressiveness of each knock it is most definitely Drew who stands behind that door.

I still open the door to find out, and as I had suspected Drew is grinning and he holds a drink in his hand. I groan because this really was not the right timing. 'Hey El, like usual I accidentally got drunk and now my mom is back home and I need a temporary hiding spot.'

I place my hands on my hips and I raise my eyebrows at him accusingly. 'You accidentally got drunk?' I say repeating his absurd excuse back to him. Drew simply nods like I knew he would.

'Yeah that's what I said. Now can you please let me in sweet cheeks.' He's smiling at me, and he is pushing past me to get inside and I watch slowly as his smile turns into a frown once he stumbles in and spots Timothée in my kitchen.

I clear my throat, watching the two of them glare at each other from opposite sides of the room. 'Drew meet Timothée my boyfriend, Timothée meet Drew my friend, and the friendly neighborhood drunk dude.' I try to be funny so I can lighten the mood, but from the looks of it both boys do not appreciate my commentary.

Timothée wears a snarl on his angry face and Drew is just very drunk and confused right now. I almost laugh at the sight but I know laughing will piss Timothée off so I stay quiet instead. Timothée looks at me. 'I thought we were going to hang out tonight.. alone.' He makes sure to emphasis the fact that we would be alone so Drew can hear him loud and clear.

I give Timothée a stern look. 'Yeah I know that, but Drew just needs a place to hide so his mom doesn't catch him drinking, and he's going to hide in Aaron's room while we sit out here okay?'

Timothée is about to argue with me but my glare shuts him up. Instead Drew breaks the silence. 'I'll just leave.' Drew says, and he sounds hurt which makes my heart shatter twist in my chest.