Priscilla Kelly - Harlot Heat

Y/N and Taryn finally made it to the bar where everyone else was already either talking, drinking or dancing in some kind of way. It was actually hilarious to see some of those people try to move rhythmically without any understanding of how the music works. Then again, it was a party and being picky wasn't something that belonged into it, so Y/N made his way over to a table where TK, Brody and Cheeseburger were sitting already. They noticed him coming closer and smiled.

TK:" Y/N, my man. Come sit with us."

Brody:" Yeah, I bet there's a lot you can tell us about yourself. You're the new guy after all."

Y/N:" You're right about that."

Y/N pulled up a chair and sat down, already feeling great due to spending time with new friends. It wasn't as scary to him as before and that definitly was a good thing. He could've sworn that it would never have happened, if Dakota didn't step into his life. Y/N still had to thank her properly for that.

Cheeseburger:" So, Y/N. You came to ROH without much experience at all, yet a lot of fans already love you."

TK:" You even took the top spot at this month's ranking. In terms of breakout stars, you definitly came in hot."

Brody:" And with back up from someone like Tegan, you were destined to leave a mark."

Y/N:" Don't praise me too high, guys. I haven't done anything memorable yet."

TK:" True, but you already had a great start. Even me, Matt or Vinny could only dream of such an opportunity."

Y/N:" Who?"

Brody:" Matt Taven and Vincent Marseglia. Together with TK, they formed the last incarnation of The Kingdom."

Cheeseburger:" And now, everyone went their own way on screen."

TK:" We're still friends though, but Matt and Vinny aren't here yet."

Y/N:" Then let's pass some time with a drink and some nice stories. And I'll happily start, since I'm the mysterious stranger."

So the four were easily invested in drinking, joking around and telling different stories about anything that happened in their lifes. It was like a story was writing itself as they connected some plot lines and made up a few scenarios as well. A lot of the other roster members joined in too and added their own bits of spice which resulted in some weird, but also wonderful tale which no tide would be able to wash away. Sure, there were a few parts that didn't need to necessarily be there, but they made it a lot more fun in the end, so it was fine nonetheless.

Y/N:" So anyways, I filled a super soaker with gasoline and aimed at an old plastic doll house, firing my shot at it. My friend was quick on her feet and lit that thing on fire...Yes, she was high and I was drunk at the time. Shit like that happened very often."

Brody:" You're not crazy, are you?"

Y/N:" Me? I wouldn't say crazy. I would call it creatively disturbed."

Taryn:" Well, you certainly have a character not many people can put on in front of the camera."

TK:" Who will be your first player though?"

Brody:" Oh yeah, that's up too. But what's the business with Mark Haskins and Tracy Williams?"

Y/N:" I have no idea, guys. I don't know why they helped me, but I'm sure they had their reasons for it."

Cheeseburger:" Right, we'll see how that evolves in the future."

Unknown to everyone else, a certain redhead was looking in from the outside with her eyes only on Y/N as he took a big swig of his (fav/drink).
---------------------------------------------------------