(31) - Second Date

Dedicated to @fairylake @Comfortboo @caroE19 @queensarcastic @trescelle @spicysteamyhot for voting.

This is the longest chapter I have ever written. I hope it makes up for the lost time. Enjoy.

Unedited.

~

The sun creeped into my bedroom causing me to steer awake. A muscular arm was wrapped tightly around me, engulfing me into warm comfort.

What the hell?

My mind screamed panic. My mouth was on the verge of screaming when I saw who it was. On my right side, Marcello laid peacefully, his eyes shut in a deep slumber. He was lightly snoring, his dark locks all over the place.

I laughed at the sight, seeing the similarity to Issac when he slept. I carefully slipped out his hold, my mind hissing at myself for leaving the gorgeous man in my bed.

I couldn't believe I let Marcello spent the night much to my surprise. I was never bold when it came to this but last night I was. Never would I imagine letting him stay.

All we did was sleep and cuddle a little bit, but it didn't stop the blush that covered my cheeks. I really need to stop.

I always blushed when it came to him and it was a self conscious habit I couldn't break.

Whether or not I could tell if I regretted the decision yet, but seeing Marcello sleep as if he belong there made it worth the while.

I smiled, completely elated, as I got out of bed. I went into the kitchen to make breakfast. Nothing could beat a nice home cook meal of eggs and bacon.

I prep the pan, my body working  happily as I turned the stove on waiting for it it to be hot.

I was in my pajamas, placing and stirring uncooked eggs when I felt two familiar arms wrap around my waist. I blushed, shaking my head demanding myself to not make a huge deal out of it.

"You need help, sweetheart?" Marcello whispered against the shell of my ear. I shiver ran down my spine and a smile involutionary swept my lips.

He called me sweetheart.

I was screaming on the inside but I tried not to let it show.

"I'm okay," I said, flipping the sunny side egg. "How do you like your eggs?"

"Scrambled, please." He said with a cheeky grin. I giggled as I moved the egg again. "Let's go on a date today,"

My eyebrows lifted up in question. It was Sunday, and I couldn't leave Issac alone. It was nine, still early for Issac. Marcello, however was a step ahead of me. "With Issac of course. We could go to the park. Have a picnic. I was thinking... we can bring his toys and we could just play, talk, eat."

"The three of us?" I said, testing the waters. I liked how it sounded but was it too soon? Issac sleep peacefully, clueless that Marcello stayed the night. He could get the wrong idea and I had to be wary about him in this. Did he even like Marcello?

My thoughts were left unanswered as Marcello's voice interrupted. "Yes, the three of us. It's completely fine if you don't want too, we can always-"

"N-no, it's not that I don't want to...because I do. It's just I don't know, too soon. I believe you about Alissa and I don't hold anything against you because I don't. I'm just worried. Do you think it's too soon?"

Marcello shook his head, a light frown on his lips. I smiled at how cute he looked. "I don't think so. I spent the night. I told you everything I was holding back. Why? Do you?"