C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N

You guys get back to Namjoon's house. Your head hurts so much that you instantly just go to your room and fall back asleep.

Your awoken in the morning by Yoongi.

"Yoons?"

"Are you feeling good enough to go to school today?"

You nod, "Yes."

"You really shouldn't."

"I will be fine." You just want to go and be with Namjoon, that's why.

"Okay, well I will have to give you a ride today since Namjoon is already there."

"Okay, thanks."

Yoongi leaves your room and you get changed and grab your bag.

You instantly get sad once you look in the mirror and see the hickey. You remember you were supposed to go to Mr.Parks room today but you don't want to. You rather fail so you decide your going to try and ignore him.

You leave the room and go to the kitchen. Which is where Yoongi was waiting for you.

"Ready to go?" Yoongi asks.

"Mhm."

Yoongi and you get into the car. He starts driving.

He asks, "How are your grades?"

"Uh . . . Good."

"Good, because if you fail I would be disappointed and I might take away some privileges."

You pout, "You sound just like my older brother."

He laughs, "That's because I am."

He stops at the school and drops you off.

Now you have to go to Mr.Parks room because you don't want Yoongi to get disappointed in you failing.

You slowly walk through the school and eventually land in front of Mr.Parks room.

You slowly open the door and see him sitting at his desk. He looks at you with a grin and stands up from his chair.

"Come in."

You slowly enter the room and he comes behind you and closes the door. You jump, "Actually I don't feel comfortable." You turn to leave and he blocks the door.

He walks up to you causing you to backup. Eventually you bump into his desk and he gets even closer. He pushes you down on the desk.

You try to get up but he pushes you down even further putting his hand on your chest. You struggle to get free from him.

He aggressively pulls off your shirt exposing your bra and tears escape your eyes.

"Ooh what a bad girl, you've got bruises everywhere, what have Mr.Kim and you been doing?"

He puts his hand down your pants. He touches your core and shoves a finger in. You whine, it hurts and you don't want it to be like this.

"Going to get you ready so you can have something even bigger inside you."

You try to get him off of you but your too weak.

You cry even harder.

~~~~~

Namjoon has been avoiding you all day. He doesn't want to face his true heartbreak.

He remembers he has to get some papers from Jinyoung. Namjoon hates that guy. He walks to his room and knocks. No answer.

He was about to leave and come back later, until he heard a scream.

He opened the door and saw a horrifying sight. It made his stomach hurt, he wanted to cry but he was also pissed.

~~~~~

You were relieved when the door had opened and hopefully someone was there to save you.

"Mr.Park get off of her now!"

Mr.Park looks back terrified knowing he's definitely lost his job.

But that won't stop him later . . .

Mr. Park gets off of you and runs out of the room exposing who told him to get off of you.

"N-Namjoon?" Your voice cracks as you sit up and wipe your eyes.

The sight Namjoon saw hurt him especially since before he thought you got the hickey on purpose, why would he think that?

"Yes Y/n, I'm here now don't worry."

He comes up to you and holds you in his arms. You cry in his chest.

Namjoon wanted to chase Mr.Park and hurt him just as much as he hurt you but he knew that you needed him most right now.

After you had calmed down a bit Namjoon gave you a sweatshirt to put on.

Namjoon pulls out his phone.

"Joon, what are you doing?"

"I have to call Yoongi."

"No please no!" You beg Namjoon.

"Why not?"

"Because then he will feel awful."

"But he deserves to know."

The tears escape your eyes again.

Namjoon sighs, "Okay then I won't tell him right now."

You hug Namjoon again.

"Thank you."

Namjoon looks down at you and wipes the tears from your eyes.

"I need to take you home."

Namjoon grabs your hand and walks you through the halls. Everyone stares in shock since school had just started so students were pulling in by the minute.

You whisper to Namjoon, "S-students are looking, you could get fired."

He smiles, "Let them fire me, it doesn't matter to me."

Namjoon and you get into his car and he drives you home.

You both enter the house.

Yoongi asks, "Why are you home so early?"

You run to your room ignoring your brother.

Namjoon says, "Something horrible happened, but she doesn't want me to say anything."

"I'll will have to know later but for now, go comfort her please."

Namjoon nods and walks to your room.

He goes over to your bed that your sitting on. He sits down and pulls you closer to him.

"It will be okay, I'll be here as long as you need me."

You latch on to him and cuddle with him.

He's really the only one for you.