SIXTEEN

Nasir Taylor

Nasir sat down the last Chanel bag before sighing from all the work he had done

Nasir sat down the last Chanel bag before sighing from all the work he had done. He was impressed by what he did.

Nasir was just ready to see Myair's reaction. He knew she would like it so he wasn't bouncing off the walls about if she was gonna like it.

Nasir took a picture before sending it to his mom like he was told to do. As he sat his phone down, an unknown number called. Nasir frowned before letting it ring and walking downstairs.

Nasir heard the door opening. "Baby boy!" Myair yelled and Nasir rolled his eyes at that name. Nasir jumped from behind the wall scaring Myair. She laughed before playfully punching his chest.

"My bad babygirl." Nasir said as he wrapped his big arms around her small body. "I missed you." Myair spoke and Nasir pursed his lips up like she was lying.

Myair laughed before plopping down on the couch. "Where the bags?" Nasir asked. "I didn't buy anything. I already have enough stuff." Myair spoke. "It's always good to add to your collection." Nasir chuckled and Myair shrugged it off.

"Come on, I got a surprise for you." Nasir said reaching for Myair's hand. She gladly took it before raising a brow at his shenanigans. "What is it Nas?" Myair asked as Nasir gave her a blue bandana. "Cover your eyes." Nasir spoke and Myair did as told before he led her up the stairs.

Opening his room door, he placed Myair right in front of the bags. "Okay, you can look." Nasir spoke and Myair hesitated before taking off the blindfold. Her mouth went into an O before her eyes drifted to Nasir.

"You didn't." Myair spoke and Nasir nodded. "Baby boyyy." Myair dragged and Nasir smacked his lips before she laughed. "Thank you!" Myair spoke as she hugged him. "Open the gifts." Nasir spoke and she nodded before grabbing the Chanel bag.

She knew she wasn't tripping when she saw four Chanel Bags.

Opening the bag and pulling out a box, Myair opened it before her eyes felt like hearts. It was one of the Chanel bags she wanted. It was the Grained Calfskin and Lacquered metal bag. Dark blue, one of Myair's favorite colors.

"So you be listening huh." Myair smirked at Nasir. "You know me baby." Nasir said as he smirked. Myair grabbed the next bag before pulling out the same bag just the pink kind. Myair smiled before kissing the bag and thanking Nasir.

Opening the next Chanel box, she smiled before looking at the Silver Camélia Jewelry Watch. "Thank you Nasir, you didn't have too. This shit is expensive." Myair spoke as she grabbed his hand. "Anything for you." Nasir said as he pushed Myair back to her gifts.

Myair opened the rest of her gifts before getting to the last one. "What's this?" Myair asked as she picked up two cards, more like a ticket.

"Read it." Nasir spoke. Myair looked over it before reading. It was saying that it was a fight tomorrow to Miami Florida. Myair stared at Nasir like he had two heads.

"You serious?" Myair asked. Nasir nodded with a smirk before Myair ran to him before jumping on him.

Myair pecked his lips multiple times before smiling. "You didn't have too Nasir." Myair spoke truthfully. "Ion wanna hear that." Nasir spoke putting his hand up for her to stop.

"I just can't believe it. I gotta y'all JuJu and them." Myair spoke. "They know, they coming." Nasir said laughing and Myair cursed under her breath.

"And they kept this from me?" Myair said. "I told them too, but start packing, I'm going to 119." Nasir spoke and Myair nodded.

Nasir walked downstairs before getting in his truck. He was happy that he made Myair happy. He wanted to give her the world. Something she never really got growing up.

Myair Kacey

"I just wanna know why ain't nobody tell me i was going to Florida." Myair spoke to the girl's and they all began to look everywhere and scratch their heads.

"Look, I wanted to tell you but Amina almost beat my ass." Jaz spoke and Amina smiled at her and Jaz  flicked her off. "Look, I understand, Nasir probably threaten y'all." Myair spoke.

"Threaten? That nigga had me shaking in my boots." Jayda spoke and Myair and the rest of the girls started laughing. "So are you ready?" JuJu asked. "Yeah! I've been wanting to go to Miami Florida for the longest. Y'all just don't know. I am so greatful for Nasir. He's everything I want in a man." Myair smiled and Jaz punched her.

"I don't wanna here about you two love birds." Jaz spoke and Amina laughed. "You just mad because she ain't in a toxic ass relationship like you." Jayda said sipping her drink giving her a side eye. "Girl fuck you and I'm not in a toxic relationship." Jaz said.

"Shitttttttt." They dragged in unison and she flicked them all off. "Y'all. I'm so ready for Florida." Jayda squealed. "Yo lil lonely self." Myair spoke and she smacked her lips. "Who lonely?" Jayda asked. "Oop my bad." Myair held her hands up in surrender.

"That's lil Tally right there." Amina smiled and Myair squealed. "My bitch got her a man." Myair smiled. "Wait bitch, you saying that like I don't get niggas." Jayda said making the girls laugh. "Girl shut the fuck up. Ain't nobody said that." Myair said mugging her.